My Response to Shinobi

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Ezran

My Response to Shinobi

Post by Ezran » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:28 pm

A ripped piece of parchment is stuck to the wall with a dagger

Dear Shinobi,

I am a merchant, and I trade stuff for gold. There are others within the guild that also sell stuff. Are there possibly bad people in the guild that sells stuff? Sure. There are bad people everywhere. I'm sorry someone did something bad to you, and also happens to be someone who sells stuff. However, thinking it appropriate to target every person that sells stuff just because one person that sells stuff may have touched you somewhere that made you feel bad, is insane. What is truly evil is killing people that did nothing wrong, simply because they have the same profession of someone that did. I'm starting to wonder if it is you that is suffering from a taint, or you that is truly the darkfriend.

I read through your list of demands. I am declining to meet any of them. Feel free to add me to your list of people that hurt your feelings. Basically, go enjoy some fornication with yourself.

With love,
Ezran, a person who sells stuff