Blatant lies from the Red Ajah

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Talimar

Blatant lies from the Red Ajah

Post by Talimar » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:41 am

I take umbrage with the claim that I am a known male channeler, having my good name sullied by the esteemed Sisters of the Red Ajah. Crimes I have committed and been found guilty of are manifold, including murder, assassination and most egregious of all, tax evasion. I am not, and have never been found guilty of being able to channel and to claim otherwise is a lie, and Aes Sedai are unable to lie, or so I have been told.

For how many years has Tar Valon's word been accepted based on the assumption that it must be truth? I have no expectation that any would believe me, nor should they. I ask you to consider the evidence presented, I would defy the Red Ajah to provide a shred of proof against me, knowing it impossible. I say this not in my own defense, but that of all the other men listed with me.

I am already unwelcome in most civilized lands, the Red Ajah sullying my name changes my status little, so they gain little by doing so. However, if I am innocent of these claims, how many others represented with me are also innocent? Are you willing to consign men to death and exile based on the word of nameless "Sisters of the Red Ajah"?

They can not provide proof of their claims against me, and I expect that if requested, would be unable to provide evidence against many of the men they have named.

I am not a man to be trusted, the claim will likely be made. Truer words could not be spoken, I am a liar. You need not believe me, let their actions speak for themselves. They can prove my claims false with minimal effort, if what I say is indeed false.

Think long and hard about what I have said before warranting any of the men named by the Red Ajah, they will have failed to provide any case against me, and in the name of justice, you should request the proof against the men named with me.

If they can lie once, they can lie a dozen times...