Regarding Zygoat.

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Morella

Regarding Zygoat.

Post by Morella » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:24 pm

Let it be known that the one-time self-proclaimed Male Channeler, Zygoat, has voluntarily submitted himself to the process of gentling to prove definitively that he is no longer in any way able to channel. As such, his warrant pertaining to channeling has been removed. In addition, I would like to commend his character for he actively defended me from the stabber Boboliosie, who was buzzing around the Tower like an irksome fly throughout. I do hope his road to reformation in this world is paved smoothly.

Morella Byrne, Aes Sedai
-----
Zygoat leaves north.

The Traitors' Court
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zygoat of Shienar is standing here.

Morella says 'Are you certain?'

Zygoat nods.

Morella dips her head and looks to Sathera Majahdin.

Zygoat says 'I submit myself to the Red Ajah'

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah says 'Very well.'

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah says 'Sisters, link with me.'

Morella senses the other Aes Sedai's emotions as you are linked.
Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah begins weaving flows of Spirit into the body of Zygoat.
Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah says 'Zygoat, I will make you slumber. When you are
awake, your new life will begin.'

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah weaves a complicated web of Spirit, Earth and Fire that
settles around Zygoat.

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah weaves a complicated web of Spirit, Earth and Fire.

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah adds strands of Water and Air and weaves them into the
web.

Morella nods gravely and joins her weaves to Sathera's.

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah completes the weave and lets it settle over Zygoat's
head.

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah thrusts her hands forward, letting the weave snap
together somewhere in Zygoat's head.
Zygoat reaches out for an embrace, but no one is there.
Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah smiles with satisfaction.

Sathera Majahdin, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah holds the Sleep weave and unties it.

Zygoat opens their eyes in a flash.

Zygoat says 'Though uncomfortable, you feel unchanged.'

Morella chuckles politely.

Morella says 'Well, better safe than a latent channeler, I suppose.'

Zygoat grins evilly.