Recent Interest in the Wisdoms

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Emily

Recent Interest in the Wisdoms

Post by Emily » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:42 pm

While I've been minding the fields and tending matters in Whitebridge, I've been approached by a number of young women who were all interested in how one can apply to be a Wisdom. From memory, this is some variation of what I what told each of them. Periodically, the Wisdom Council will have an open season where we make an Announcement that details a timeframe for accepting applications, meeting with Wisdoms, and the Apprenticeship process. If we don't appear active or aren't open for applicants, try and contact a wisdom you feel you can impress. If the Wisdom has time they can meet with you when you are awake and see if they would like to take you on as a personal Apprentice. This option is dependent on the time and availability of full Wisdoms, so to become an Apprentice you must impress who you meet with. If you see a Wisdom awake, we recommend you try to introduce yourself.

Here's a great post from 2017 that details the requirements to be a Wisdom Apprentice: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5297&p=40226&hilit=wisdom#p40226

Here's is Thena & Neela's Advice for WIsdom Applicants: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5296