An Autumn Festival in Cairhien

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
alyse

An Autumn Festival in Cairhien

Post by alyse » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:18 pm

** Colorful autumn-colored ribbons flutter from the peg that is holding a festive poster in place **

Greetings Friends!! It is my great honor to announce an upcoming Autumn Festival in my beautiful home city of Cairhien!!

The festival will consist of contests (with great prizes), autumn decor, refreshments (of the most delicious sort), gifts and treats, and of course a Firework display that will light up the city in grand fashion!

The festival will begin in 24 days time ((Saturday, September 25th from approximately 7:30pm-8:30pm EST)).

On behalf of the Guild of Illuminators, I cordially invite all peaceful citizens to attend what will surely be a festival that won't soon be forgotten!
May you all begin your travel preparations as soon as possible. Dig out your best party clothes, and we very much look forward to seeing all of our fine friends, both old and new!

Sending Warm Autumn Greetings,
Alyse di'Natael Barocam
Guild of Illuminators, Cairhien Chapter