A pike is raised here with the Scalp of Suroth

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Mhaliah

A pike is raised here with the Scalp of Suroth

Post by Mhaliah » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:49 am

A letter written by the hand of the Queen herself is sent for announcement and thanks.

I would like to thank the valiant fighters who answered my call to cut the head from the serpent of this ill conceived Corenne. The successful removal Lunal, Suroth, and Silvack will seriously undermine the Seanchan leadership and send a direct message to their Empress. A special thinks to the White Tower. The leadership of Lady Dhela, an Honored Sister from the Green Ajah, in seanchan lands accompanied by Elder Sister Liia and the warder Lheorik Grayson. Was instrumental in making the goals of this campaign a reality. The loss of the tower guard during the fighting was tragic, and his blood, spilled on foreign soil in alliance with Andor will strengthen the bonds between our nations. It is also my hope that the common threat we all face and the presence of Malov in the fighting as a representative with bring the Tower and the Stone closer to each other as well as to the Lion Throne. I appreciate the willingness to put aside differences in the face of this threat. The Red Eagles participation was greatly appreciated. Jearom Aren'Dai proved his name in battle.

Her Royal Highness

Morgase Trakand by the Grace of the Light, Queen of Andor, Defender of the Realm, Protector of the People, High Seat of House Trakand,