Repentance and Public Apology to the White Tower

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Skyre

Repentance and Public Apology to the White Tower

Post by Skyre » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:24 am

Greetings all,

I would like to make a formal and public apology to members of the White Tower for my past transgressions.

In a previous lifetime, I was a member of the Children of the Light and actively acted against members of the White Tower. I was young and zealous in my fight against the Dark. In my numerous campaigns against the White Tower, I have seen many Tower Members, some Aes Sedais and many non full fledged Sedais fallen to the blade of the Children. After awhile, I realised I could no longer stomach the methods of the Children of the Light.

In all my years, I have yet to see members of Tower act on behalf on the shadow. This has made me waver in my conviction as a Child and their merciless ways do not suit me. As a result I left their service and spent many years in a small farm exiling myself from the world.

Many years later, I realised the only way to repent myself is to be of service to the world. I know not what path lies ahead but I do know that I do not condone the actions of the Children of the Light against the White Tower even though I admire their spirit and tenacity in combating the forces of the dark.

I once again apologise for my past transgression and hope to be given a second chance.

Skyre of the Two Rivers