Renouncing the Empire

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Yeri

Renouncing the Empire

Post by Yeri » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:39 pm

For far too long I fought for the Seanchan, doing my best to bring honor and glory to my soldiers and Empire. But in time, people change and empires change. I have seen far more than I ever thought possible fighting the Shadow, and had to think about - and reconsider - more than I thought I could.

There is a greater threat to be faced, once which demands all of our attention and which will overwhelm us if we are not ready. Preparation and unity will be vital, and this is the mission with which I now task myself. I know that given my history, some may doubt my sincerity or question my sentiments towards those factions which the Empire held in low regard.

I wish to let the public at large know that I have renounced the Seanchan Empire and all that it stands for, and shall henceforth be working to unify the Light so that we may face the Shadow and emerge victorious.

Yeri
Aspirant, Legion of Unity