Sponsorship for young warriors living in Fal Dara

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Teor

Sponsorship for young warriors living in Fal Dara

Post by Teor » Sat May 28, 2022 4:15 pm

I, Teor Ratzila, citizen and merchant of Kandor, will endeavour to offer a sponsorship of any young and upcoming warriors fighting the dark out of Fal Dara. This sponsorship will include:
3 heavy armor sets per day, and your weapon of choice out of heavy longblades, clubs and axes also per day. Send a pigeon to Teor at any inn, and tell me why you feel yourself worthy, what weapon you would wish, and when you are awake.
Teor Ratzila, Trader of Kandor

These terms apply: You must be 30 men strong, make your home in Fal Dara, and aim to throw yourself into the fight against the dark. This contract is designed to support a learning experience of fighting, and not have you worry about gear/resupply. If you are one of the people who just wakes up once in a while, and really do not have time to resupply, i can offer separate deals. There is always fair deals to be had for fighters of Fal Dara. I will offer this to one person at this time, but if i feel i can supply more i will.

ooc: A day here is defined as a session, so you do not have to be on every day to qualify. Just contact me and we can work something out