Turn In Related Mobs

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Voices of the Wheel

Turn In Related Mobs

Post by Voices of the Wheel » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Weary merchants will now include a shining steel breastplate if you opt for their heavy armor variety.

They will also exchange clantrinkets to their base items again -for a fee of 75 crowns per item-. Simply give the weary merchant the 75 gold crowns and then the item you wish to exchange. He will sit down and then exchange the item.

Note that at this point, the coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai has no equivalent and will not be exchanged.

Feneon

Re: Weary merchants.

Post by Feneon » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:47 pm

Weary merchants will no longer exchange clantrinkets to their base items.

Instead, for a fee of 75 crowns, you can turn in a clan trinket for a single quest point.

This will gradually include an added 1 qp charge for base->clan trinket exchange.

Feneon

Re: Weary merchants.

Post by Feneon » Mon May 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Neslo the Shady Merchant has taken up residence Inside the East Gate of Fal Dara and at the Master Blacksmith of Seandar.

He will respond to help or exchange.

Code: Select all

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'Sure, sure. I'm looking for a couple pieces to add to collections of certain clients.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'I'll trade a tinful for a vial or a strength tea, but likely you'll end up with the tea.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'I'll reward for the shirts of myrddraals or dreadlords, and gleaming medium or long 
blades.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'There's also rumor of some pretty mantel pieces out there. Little statues and oddities.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'Oh! Also, if you find an old looking cloak with an ancient symbol. That. That would be 
valuable.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'If you find the right ones I will reward you for them.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'Obviously, I'll be disposing of these things in the correct manner that befits an 
upstanding merchant.'

> 
Neslo the Shady Merchant says 'Rest assured, they will never find their way back into the wrong hands.
If you run into what you think is a problem then let us know.

Feneon

Turn in Related Mobs

Post by Feneon » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:25 pm

All trolloc clans can now issue a badge at their quartermaster. These badges will cost 1 QP to issue and it is refunded when you turn it into the quartermaster.

You can turn these badges into the artifact collector. This mob rewards experience for clan trinkets of opposing races.

We'll track trolloc turn ins and make a decision whether or not to remove this as an option for them.

Feneon

Re: Turn In Related Mobs

Post by Feneon » Fri May 19, 2023 5:19 pm

Small Update to Weary Merchant / Slobbering:

A well-traveled merchant says 'I'll exchange clan trinkets for a quest point. Give me 75 crowns and then when I nod at you, give me that item.'
A well-traveled merchant says 'We'll call it a trade.'
A well-traveled merchant says 'If I don't exchange it, notify someone and they should fix it. One can hope at least!'
A well-traveled merchant says 'Oh, and for 500 crowns and a token, I'll exchange for heavy armor or light armor.

For 500 crowns and 1 crafting token you can purchase a full kit of abseq or a full kit of dodgeeq.