Newbie Information Thread

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Feneon

Newbie Information Thread

Post by Feneon » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:53 pm

This will be updated. Ping me on discord with what posts you think should be added that we can link directly from the announcement tab.

New sequence for new characters is out to provide more information as well as streamline some of the commonly asked questions. This will be expanded over time, but for now should introduce new players to every command that is relevant to exploration. The new sequence will now send a tell to every new character created, but will never repeat that. It should limit some of the spam generated by the previous iteration.

For older players, the big change is that it also comes with the removal of Clive, Ross, Ferris, Miloh, and all the grizzled old adventurers. These will be introduced overtime.

If you run into any issues while attempting (apart from ones related to repops) then let me know. I've sped up some of the repops in case people try this out, but will slow them down probably by tomorrow and I may integrate some of the crucial loads with the triggers.