An assiduous dockmaster who calls in the auto-ships

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Elysia

An assiduous dockmaster who calls in the auto-ships

Post by Elysia » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:02 pm

You can now find an assiduous dockmaster at the rivership docks, who will call that river's autoship to that location.

The mob responds to saying 'help commands'. If the auto-ship in question is not occupied, it will hoist a flag to call in ships and reset the location of the auto-ship so it will arrive after the next tick.

I may be able to make this work for all ships, but given the potential for space problems, I'm rolling this out now and see if I can do the rest later.

Enjoy!

Elysia

Re: An assiduous dockmaster who calls in the auto-ships

Post by Elysia » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:40 pm

The Golden Leopard, once the pride of Altara, now goes around the world collecting passengers. It's now an auto-ship. You can call it in at Illian and Tear. I'll add dockmasters at the other places in the near future, so you can do the same elsewhere.

Note: for now, it skips the "stop" between Illian and Tear, it skips Altara, it skips Falme and it doesn't go to Jafar or Tremalking. It was complicated enough at this point. I'm not sure how much more fits, but I'll tinker with that later, with the order of priority being Tremalking, Falme and Jafar. We'll see what fits.

Elysia

Re: An assiduous dockmaster who calls in the auto-ships

Post by Elysia » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:30 pm

The Golden Leopard autoship now also pulls into Tremalking. That little stunt took me over an hour to put in, so trying for the remaining ports has to wait.