Roleplay event: Sun June 20th from 7 to 10 pm servertime.

... used for in character crossrace announcements, such as events, quests, storylines and so on...
Elysia

Roleplay event: Sun June 20th from 7 to 10 pm servertime.

Post by Elysia » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:31 pm

After polling people for two days for what the best time would be, 11 out of 41 votes were for Sun June 20th from 7 to 10 pm server time.

So I guess we're on!

You might want to hang out around Caemlyn or Cairhien when the time draws near.

As I said, the beginning is set in stone (gotta start somewhere, right?) and the end location, but anything that happens in between will be spontaneous and unplanned.

One important thing to note: this is not your run of the mill quest where firing off questions to mobs will get you places. This will all be live improvisation and I can only be in one place at one time, so moving around as a group is probably the easiest for all involved. I can't do a conversation with a group and lone wolves trying to get information. It's not that kind of event. There will be no mobs loaded for you to fight, no eq rewards unless you kill something on the way that happens to be ingame already. However, if you are participating in the roleplay, you can expect to earn RP qps.