South-west bonus pk qps promo.

... used for in character crossrace announcements, such as events, quests, storylines and so on...
Elysia

South-west bonus pk qps promo.

Post by Elysia » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:28 pm

Starting as of this post, if you turn in a SS, LS or DS scalp slain in: Amadicia, Arad Doman, Ghealdan, Mountains of Mist, Seandar, Tarabon, Toman Head or Two Rivers, will get a +3 bonus qps.*

As a note, Fades and Dreadlords will have to turn scalps in at their usual mob and mail me, just to prevent confusion over what to turn in, where.

There are some Wildnerness zones in the south-west and elsewhere. If you killed someone there and won't get the bonus qps, feel free to mail, including a log with the room in which the kill was made. Best way I can handle this.

Just to make sure everyone's aware: Aureus installed a Lokras portal to Almoth somewhere. Happy travels.

This promo will last until whenever I can get to undoing this on Monday, essentially ensuring that even people in Hawaii timezones get the full Sunday to pk their socks off.

Enjoy the slaughter. Oh please, let here be slaughter. :!:

*Note that mobol was tight, so I couldn't exclude humans getting awarded for human scalps, DS for DS scalps, SS for SS scalps and the like. Yes, I am aware that this is possible. No, I cannot prevent that - the only alternative would be to temporarily remove scalp awards from other places and I was not willing to do that. The thing logs, both so we can see how much was turned in and to prevent abuse.

Elysia

Re: South-west bonus pk qps promo.

Post by Elysia » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 am

As an additional note, because I forgot to add this, the bonus qps only apply to war scalps and severed heads.

For one, there wasn't enough space, for another, open season on level 15-25 seems counter productive.