The Wheel Turns on the Seanchan Continent

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Siro

The Wheel Turns on the Seanchan Continent

Post by Siro » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:02 am

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.

The wind blew across the Aryth and as It made its way over the Tamika Mountains, the wild, red lopars lifted their heads in unison and growled. Their lopar pups huddled behind the boulder. The wind blew south towards Anangore and the ogier and their leader snarled at it.

Swirling in sky, the wind turned northwards again and the tribal leader laughed at his warriors and the pirates drunk their ale and counted their loot. Only the assassin remained silent. Watching. Waiting. Planning.

A new beginning has begun. Captain Abunanka marks the entrance of the beginning. Find him, once more, on the Seanchan Continent. He is no longer in hiding. He is able to be found by all races.

Send any bugs to Siro.

Siro

Re: The Wheel Turns on the Seanchan Continent

Post by Siro » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:08 pm

Update: If you managed to get stuck in one of the mob areas due to repop, there's now a sign at each of the exits with an escape plan.

Siro

Post by Siro » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:07 am

An issue where the lopar skull was incorrectly loading and killing the remainder of the quest chain has been fixed.

Siro

Post by Siro » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:38 am

In light of recent weapon changes - and that the previous loads were relevant to 2011 - the Smob Tower loads have been tweaked a little. The changes aren't drastic, and I will let players discover them for themselves. Some items are on low %, so hit it often to find something useful. I'll keep an eye on the loads over time and adjust as necessary.

Siro.

Siro

Post by Siro » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:47 pm

An issue has been fixed whereby the key to the Elorachim smob didn't seem to be loading right after a reboot/crash.

The rebel sailors should now assist their Captain again at the zone entrance, even if only Abunanka was killed the first time around.

I'm aware of an issue with the lopars chest not loading correctly right after a reboot - I'll get to that at another stage. Let me know if anything else seems to be amiss.

Siro.

Siro

Post by Siro » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:05 am

You can now donate the contents of the barrel in the SS Smob zone to either Seandar or Falme barrels by saying 'Donate goods Seandar/Falme'.