Doom and Gloom

... used for in character crossrace announcements, such as events, quests, storylines and so on...
Voices of the Wheel

Doom and Gloom

Post by Voices of the Wheel » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:44 am

The Dragkhar landed atop the peak, breathing heavily as if scared beyond his senses. Wrapping his wings around himself, he quickly made his way down the windy hill and into the tunnels. Nothing good could become of this, he knew, but he had to warn them either way. Blood-red eyes, flickering in and out of view, slowly followed behind as they waited for the leathery creature to collapse. No one had eaten in weeks, and whatever flesh his emaciated body contained would be surely considered a feast at this point. “Back! Back you vile beasts!” he flapped with his battered wings, but to no avail. The eyes still lurked behind. Hastily, he made his way to the lair of his master and collapsed in front of him.
“Speak, worm. Why have you returned empty-handed.” the pale-skinned Myddraal hissed, devoid of any emotion as he stared into the very essence of the Dragkhar. “Master...they are dead. All of them. Th...the monument! It's alive!” the creature replied in fear, showing off his ruined wings “I nearl – “. But he was cut short. Siffas’ blade sliced the very air before severing the Draghkar’s head clean off. “The Horde must eat.” he hissed as he looked at his minions. “Maggots! Feast!”

The young Aes Sedai shook awake, eyes falling upon the already-awake Warder. “Yes. I know.” he said as she opened her mouth, knowing what she was about to say. “It has finally come. I suppose it was only a matter of time.” he stood up as he sighed, weapon already in hand. “We must send word to the Tower. Mother must be informed.” the young Aes Sedai uttered, trying to keep her composure.

Rhydolph has been re-opened for the time being. Please report any bugs to Rhydian.