It takes guts...

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Giramael

It takes guts...

Post by Giramael » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:21 pm

The fat, plodding behemoth of a trolloc lumbered around the kitchen. Waving his heavy knife in the air, he was growling at anyone who would listen. "It takes guts. It takes guts and bones and organs and limbs and soft squishy, juicy, messy things! It takes all these delicious tasty morsels to fuel our armies for battle and I need as many of them as possible for my cookpot."
He stopped to cram a fistful of dripping, rotten meat into his gaping hole of a mouth, belched loudly, then stopped to scratch his mighty arse. Patting a fat purse of coins on his belt, he continued. "The masters have demanded we send out reliable hunters and warriors in search of the most nourishing body parts for my meaty stews and brews, and they have given me the means to pay well those who learn to DISMEMBER the most delicious CORPSES and return to me with the best bits for us to gobble up!"
He waved his knife furiously at some nearby beaked trolloc hunters. "Well, what are you waiting for?! We are HUNGRY!!!" As the trollocs ducked his wild swings and scuttled out of the kitchen, he yelled after them, "Make sure you dismember the right corpses from the right location, I need the tastiest treats to make us all strong and undefeatable!"

Seek out the cook who has taken up residence in the kitchen of the Ruined Keep. He will instruct trolloc warriors and hunters on what he requires. This is phase one of a small, but multiphase release. Initial objective is to give trolloc warriors and hunters a level playing field when it comes to obtaining gold. Subsequent additions will follow on a similar theme. Please report any bugs and feedback is appreciated. Sorry (totally not sorry) for the gore!

Giramael

Re: It takes guts...

Post by Giramael » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Second area that body parts will load from corpses has been added today for trolloc hunters and warriors. As usual please report any funny business! 8-)

Giramael

Post by Giramael » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Third stage is in now: Hinderstap at night, see the blood splattered cook in the kitchen in rk for full details. It was slightly trickier to implement than previous stages so please do report any bugs to me.

To clear up a grey area that has come up, I'm happy for rogues and remorts to accompany warriors and/or hunters when doing these quests. It was pointed out to me that it is a good team pursuit, and I will not disagree with that. How you split the gold is up to you, but please do not forget that the intention of these quests is to give trolloc warriors and hunters a better chance to get gold crowns. I'll look dimly upon anyone taking advantage and perverting the intended purpose, and take action if I deem it necessary.

Giramael

Post by Giramael » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:45 pm

The blood-splattered cook has a new task! He has also had some additional rewards added.