Rent cost for Shockers and PoA

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Paladyr

Rent cost for Shockers and PoA

Post by Paladyr » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:27 pm

After reviewing the rent cost of all rare weapons, the staff has decided to lower the cost for pairs of long-handled war axes and shocklances. These were more than double the most expensive rares, and have been reduced to match the current rent cost of dirks and steel warhammers, respectively.

Since some of you were facing exorbitantly high costs to retrieve these weapons, we're hoping this will incentivize you to take these items out of storage and use them. If we notice that more of them are being stored due to the reduced cost we will consider raising their rent cost back to current levels (and possibly bring the other rare weapons up to match). We really want to see players using these things, not leaving them to rot in rent.

So dust off those weapons you've been unable to take out of storage and go beat someone with them! :twisted:

-P

Paladyr

Re: Rent cost for Shockers and PoA

Post by Paladyr » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:42 pm

After testing this with a player, it appears the rent cost is not calculated when you withdraw items, so this reduction won't help those of you who have things with a high accumulated rent cost. If that is you, and you'd like to take the item out and use it, ping me when you see me in game and I'll help you get it out.

Please don't bother the other immortals to do this for you. If you don't see me during your playtime, just ping me via forum mail or in Discord and we'll figure out a time to connect in game.