Legend List Nominations

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Itesh

Legend List Nominations

Post by Itesh » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:14 pm

It's been a while, hasn't it? After all, we've moved from the First Turn of the Wheel of Time to the Zunth - which I think means the Age Lace is looking a little threadbare. If you think that the ta'veren that yank the Pattern around are going unrecognised, feel free to send us a nomination!

Here are some guidelines:
  • If you nominate yourself, your mail gets balefired. That's just the way the Wheel weaves!
  • I say ta'veren, but actually you can nominate anyone at all - Human, Seanchan, Trollocs, Lurks, or Dreadlords. We don't mind!
  • It would be helpful if you provided a brief reason why you think they are a Legend.
  • In general people should be very good at a specific thing, or be known for being a positive and/or insightful member of the community or just be really broadly good. But honestly, you can suggest anyone. Worst case, we just balefire your playerfile.
  • The corollary to the above is that if you suggest someone that happens to be amazingly skilled but is also hugely deleterious to the general mood of the community we'll be slam-dunking it straight in the circular filing cabinet.
  • Nominations are completely anonymous - we won't be listing them!
  • ...and there isn't going to be a public vote, either.
  • I'm certain none of you would, but don't nominate Immortals.
  • if we don't pick your nomination, we're not getting into discussions as to why. There may be things we can't reveal or we might just fundamentally disagree, but either way I don't think it serves anyone to bicker about it.
  • No, we don't know what 'Blazetrailer' means either.
  • I mean, it's not even a word.
  • You cannot nominate Bela. She is a Darkfriend.
Please send nominations to the Immortal mail group - subject: Legend Nomination: Charname