A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
- Posts: 956
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:13 pm
Two code changes are live, and a third is coming:
- A bugfix to the shortened h/h timer. It will actually be 2 tics now.
- A new RP command, pose, inspired by Itesh. The help file is pasted below:
And, as of the next reboot, when engaging in same-side PK...
- Known Darkfriends only give 5 minute noquit to anyone on LS (they still receive 15 mins)
- Wanted criminals only give 5 minute noquit to members of LS justice clans to whom they are wanted (criminals still receive 15 mins)
These changes should make it less onerous to pursue criminals on LS, while not making life easier for sameside murderers. The changes work both ways: whether attacking or being attacked.
Syntax: pose <string, with no beginning or ending punctuation>
Pose is used to display a particular pose which is visible to others
looking at the room.
Your custom pose is shown after your normal "position" and a comma. In
the interest of brevity, your title isn't shown while you're posed.
> pose strumming his lute
This displays: Itesh is standing here, strumming his lute.
> pose buried under untidy stacks of books
This displays: Aureus is resting here, buried under untidy stacks of
Your pose resets upon any movement or change in your position (e.g., if you
start fighting, or are resting and stand up), and it isn't visible to
Poses are always lowercase, which limits some uses and may requires a
> pose staring at the White Tower
This displays: Elysia is standing here, staring at the white tower.
This might be better served as:
> pose staring up at the great, alabaster tower
This displays: Elysia is standing here, staring up at the great,
Pose is intended exclusively for in-character poses to enhance roleplay.
Out-of-character poses, such as "pose afk", are not permitted and will
result in the loss of the ability to pose.