Weapon issue

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

gok

Weapon issue

Post by gok » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:42 pm

I have opted for Shirts as my R8 item and am currently wearing one.

I was chatting to Kryyg about dad stuff and this happened. Lesson I learnt is never make fun on Trill!

Not sure how I triggered the issue as I assumed I would have to say "issue sai" I assume it picked up the words said and issued? This also means R8s can issue both weapons and shirts technically.

sa but she is pretty self sufficient and can help with chores
You say 'but she is pretty self sufficient and can help with chores'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

A gray haired weaponsmaster says 'If you have opted for rank 8 shirt issuing, then you can use the
following commands:'

A gray haired weaponsmaster says 'say ISSUE PLATE to get an improved shining steel breastplate with
less weight and more abs.'

A gray haired weaponsmaster says 'say ISSUE HAUBERK to get an improved finely tunic with more abs.'

Kryyg snickers softly.

Kryyg nods in agreement.

A gray haired weaponsmaster says 'say ISSUE CUIRASS to get an improved bearskin tunic with more db
and more abs.'

A gray haired weaponsmaster says 'If you have opted for rank 8 weapon issuing, then you can use the
following command:'

A gray haired weaponsmaster tells you 'Yes, welcome back! If you still have over 3015 quest points,
I will issue you a weapon of your choosing.'
A gray haired weaponsmaster tells you 'These weapons may be retooled to better reflect the rank
within your organization.'
A gray haired weaponsmaster tells you 'Please say ISSUE and the weapon of your choice:'

A gray haired weaponsmaster tells you 'POLEARM, TWOHANDED CLUB, ONEHANDED CLUB, ONEHANDED SPEAR,
TWOHANDED AXE, ONEHANDED LONGSWORD, TWOHANDED SWORD, ONEHANDED AXE, MEDIUM BLADE, FENCING BLADE,
SAI, or STAFF'

A gray haired weaponsmaster tells you 'Remember do not issue more than one at a time!'

sa I laughed at trill he said one of the key words and was issued an item
You say 'I laughed at trill he said one of the key words and was issued an item'

A gray haired weaponsmaster says 'Enjoy!'
A gray haired weaponsmaster gives you a sai.

(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
i
You are carrying:
a sai