FIXED: Change in mug name interfering with Yellow Ajah quest

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

Amarea

FIXED: Change in mug name interfering with Yellow Ajah quest

Post by Amarea » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:42 am

Similar to a problem that occurred with a bug in mobol preventing completion of certain tasks for restocking the White Tower larder, I believe that the renaming of "a mug of ale" to "a mug" is now preventing completion of the final Yellow Ajah task to prove yourself to the Ajah.
REDACTED says 'I don't suppose you have a mug of ale for me once you're done?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
in
You are carrying:
a mug

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >

give mug REDACTED
You give a mug to REDACTED
...and then he doesn't respond. I tried tankard and keg, and neither of those worked.

Elysia

Re: Change in mug name interfering with Yellow Ajah quest

Post by Elysia » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Laughs in:
Elysia wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:58 pm
Amarea wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:45 pm
Can "a mug of ale" be renamed to "a mug"? Or can something akin to this be added? I use it in lieu of a water skin because it's lighter, so it's better for full dodge setups, but I get weird looks from Aes Sedai when I'm sipping on what appears to be ale in the Tower Square. :oops:
Done. Lord knows what quests now don't function, but... :mrgreen:
Sorry, but that's hilarious. Note, haven't gotten to it yet, but had to share my glee. :lol:

Amarea

Re: Change in mug name interfering with Yellow Ajah quest

Post by Amarea » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:05 pm

Elysia wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:24 pm
Laughs in:
Elysia wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:58 pm
Amarea wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:45 pm
Can "a mug of ale" be renamed to "a mug"? Or can something akin to this be added? I use it in lieu of a water skin because it's lighter, so it's better for full dodge setups, but I get weird looks from Aes Sedai when I'm sipping on what appears to be ale in the Tower Square. :oops:
Done. Lord knows what quests now don't function, but... :mrgreen:
Sorry, but that's hilarious. Note, haven't gotten to it yet, but had to share my glee. :lol:
Yes, I know, the irony isn't lost on me. :P Thank you in advance!