FIXED: Restocking White Tower Larders

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

Aleera

FIXED: Restocking White Tower Larders

Post by Aleera » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:28 pm

When sent in to the city with the quest to speak with merchants to restock the larders, the current quest has the cheese and dairy merchant share that their cargohauler is AWOL and one should show him the manifest to sober him up. The cargohauler does not seem to respond appropriately to the prompts he provides.

WHO: a rough-looking cargohauler in the Bean Tree Tavern (NE from the square)

WHAT: When shown (read: given) the manifest, he will share that he is still waiting on his mug of ale. That item was somewhat recently changed to be just a mug. When given that mug, he does not respond. I suspect that the recent change to that item may have broken this mobol and it is looking for specifically a "mug of ale". I am 100% able to admit I may just not be figuring out the mobol and am interacting with it incorrectly.

WHEN: 1/26/2024

WHERE and HOW:
give mug cargohauler
You give a mug to a drunken cargohauler.

<cut out a number of narrates while I waited to see if the mobol would do anything>

give manifest cargohauler
You give a prepaid White Tower shipment manifest to a drunken cargohauler.

A drunken cargohauler burps loudly.

A drunken cargohauler gives you a prepaid White Tower shipment manifest.
A drunken cargohauler says 'Still waiting on my *hic* mug of ale.'

Aleera

Re: Restocking White Tower Larders

Post by Aleera » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:46 am

Possible answer: might be user error. I was prompted that I might need to drink (I mean pour out) the ale, replace it with water, then give the mug to the cargohauler. I will need to try that next time the dry larder needs stocking.

Aureus

Post by Aureus » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:10 pm

This was related to the renaming of "a mug of ale" to "a mug", causing the mob to not trigger properly. It is now fixed.

Amarea

Post by Amarea » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:45 pm

Aureus wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:10 pm
This was related to the renaming of "a mug of ale" to "a mug", causing the mob to not trigger properly. It is now fixed.
I discovered a similar bug that disrupts shawl quest #6 for the Yellow Ajah. Can you fix that one too please? Thanks!

EDIT: I will make a separate post so it's easier to track for correction.