FIXED: Loren Haderhald instructions are problematic

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

Eol

FIXED: Loren Haderhald instructions are problematic

Post by Eol » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:19 pm

Loren Haderhald smiles, and the lines of disappointment pull into something far more beautiful.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Loren Haderhald says 'Much like my own blade. Although it is not of the Age of Legends, its edge is keen.'

Loren Haderhald says 'I can make one for you, though you must bring me the materials to set it singing.'

Loren Haderhald says 'Bring me the sword of a general. I care not for the brass hilt.emote whirls, looking to the shelf. She shakes her head.'

Loren Haderhald says 'A bar of iron will be needed. My last are gone.'

Loren Haderhald says 'Find for me a long, thin sword to thicken the blade. I will need to fold it many times.'

Loren Haderhald grins openly, mind lost in the project. 'A jeweled wristcuff, to set the hilt sparkling.

Loren Haderhald says 'Find for me also a diamond engagement ring. I will need to sharpen it, to make it worthy.'

Loren Haderhald winks at you. 'And payment. Five crafting tokens.

Loren Haderhald whispers to you, 'A brass hilted general's sword, a long, thin sword, a bar of iron,'<---I believe normally the final line is a summary of all the ingredients ie. she'd also list the jeweled wristcuff, 5 tokens, diamond engagement ring etc.

Loren Haderhald whispers to you, 'My assistant is worthy. Give the materials to him, and ask him to CRAFT the LONGSWORD.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Loren Haderhald whispers to you, 'If you have missed something, tell him to DROP it ALL.'