FIXED: Grim in rk spewing lies, I eat his legs?

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

Jamma

FIXED: Grim in rk spewing lies, I eat his legs?

Post by Jamma » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:05 pm

o S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say story
You say 'story'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A grim storyteller says 'The Pattern tugs at us all, doesn't it. Have you found yourself in the midst of great deeds lately? You should tell me your stories.'

A grim storyteller says 'If you are willing to part with some of your glory, I will spread word of your triumphs, and give you a vial and 1 qp for your achievements, at the cost of 50 Turn points.'

A grim storyteller says 'Come back when you are ready and ask me to SPREAD WORD of your VICTORIES.'

A grim storyteller says 'If you are looking for a crafting token, I will give you 2 qps and 1 crafting token for your achievements, at the cost of 100 Turn Points.'

A grim storyteller says 'Just say SPREAD WORD of TRIUMPHS and I will award you,'

A grim storyteller says 'If you are truly victorious, I will also SPREAD WORD of your CONQUESTS and grant you 35 qps for 500 Turn points,'

A grim storyteller says 'or SPREAD WORD of your DOMINATION and grant you 85 qps for 1,000 Turn points.'

A grim storyteller says 'If you are here to obtain a silver token, give me 10 crafting tokens and say TRADE UP.'

A grim storyteller says 'If you are here to convert a silver token, give it to me and say TRADE DOWN.'

A grim storyteller says 'If you are truly a great warrior then you can say you TRUST THE PROCESS and I will award 15 quest points and 1 silver token for 250 Turn points.'

If this is correct Jamma holding out bloody hands for silver tokens, or...I eat his legs...he don't need those :p