Rent storage and SS changes

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

Baco

Rent storage and SS changes

Post by Baco » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:32 am

Curious if we have a plan on these, currently SS / LS don't seem to be able to access each others rents. For SS mostly FD I'd imagine has items stored and Rendra in Tanchico for LS characters are the main ones I'm curious about.

Thanks!

Elysia

Re: Rent storage and SS changes

Post by Elysia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:16 am

Rendra is a Seanchan rent.

Human rents will remain human rents, otherwise humans can't rent there. It's a side effect of you being a separate race again, which is how the rent mobs work.

Cindy

Post by Cindy » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:18 am

When I checked, and worked with Ely, the SS rent, west chico works fine.
Which storage were you referring to in Chico?

The LS rent, in Chico also let my ls rent fine too,
Something like 10ishw, from chico gate?

Bivia

Post by Bivia » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 am

I feel like the real question here is how do i get my ss chars stuff out of FD rent and my ls chars stuff out of chico rent now that we are seperate races because the reversion seemed like a pipe dream and suddenly it happened so some people didnt have time to clear their rent storages before hand. Or maybe Baco really is just asking about being able to rent in those places.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Wed May 06, 2020 8:14 pm

If and when time permits, 104s can help out with this and poof you around. Just make sure you have the cash.