[OT?] What has changed?

... post your favorite game bugs here for the coders' attention. Please, please, please, show the steps necessary to repeat the bug. Otherwise they can't be solved and they will be ignored...

Moderator: Aureus

Jomin

[OT?] What has changed?

Post by Jomin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:20 pm

Can I just say first - thank the Creator (and his Immortals) that even this paired down Forum and the remaining stuff over at www.wotmud.org is back - without Tweeter / FacePalm social networking it has been hard to find out what has been happening.

May I ask if someone can write up the main in-game changes that us users might notice - and perhaps give a quick refresh on the in-game non-real-time communications that some of us have not had occasion to make use of in the last few years! I guess I need to remember where the Post Offices were and things like that.

I remember getting a hint that the World has changed since early in 2014 - should I assume that any existing Maps should be thrown away or just that they will need to have "Here be Dragons" added in some areas? :wink:

In the absence of Clan Forums - how/where will "Official" Clan documentation be found, e.g. "The Tower Handbook" and the other, more "Restricted" things that I will not mention further, for those of us working in the Light of the Flame of Tar Valon?

I guess I won't be around as much as I would like - I am up to my **** in getting Mudlet 3.* fit for purpose but to anyone who remembers me - Hi there!

Jomin al'Bara
Tower Accepted

Vivienne

Re: [OT?] What has changed?

Post by Vivienne » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:10 pm

While I appreciate what you're asking, this board is not for discussion, chat, etc. I'm locking this so that we begin as we mean to go on. For the information you want, I invite you to log into the game and read the general board in any major city, and also the White Tower board located at Coulin. You can also interact in the game with other Novices, Accepteds, and Aes Sedai to get that Tower-specific information as well, or chat with players on the chat line.

Please use this forum for the report of bugs only. Thank you.