CLIENT: Dump of mudlet related things for y'all

The place with help files for new players, weapon and equipment stats and other pertinent information for players of all levels and experience.
Adael

Re: Dump of mudlet related things for y'all

Post by Adael » Sun May 22, 2022 9:54 pm

Slightly altered some of the rents script commands, as using "rents display xxx" for things was confusing for people who couldn't remember commands and ended up having the mud's "display" command remove their prompt. Commands now use "rents show xxx" instead. All available commands can be found via the "rents help" command. I also added the ability to delete rooms via being in the room, or using the room ID number, for people who have messed up rents databases somehow.

"wotpack install rents" to grab the new version.

Also updated my map with the zone removals up n. "map update" to grab the new one.

As always, let me know if there are any issues. Cheers! :)

Adael

Re: Dump of mudlet related things for y'all

Post by Adael » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:41 pm

Fixed a minor bug in my map scripts. Thanks to Seral for letting me know about it.
Also updated some of the map triggers so that immortals can use the map with room flags on. Thanks to Itesh and Feneon for helping me test this at various points in time.

"wotpack install mapper" for the new version.

Also posted an updated map with changes to doors/rooms in/around smobs.

"map update" to grab a new map file.

Altered some of the communications triggers based on input from Feneon, so that immortals can see narrates etc. captured in the comms window as well with the race flags that are seen. I don't know if they actually work, but if someone with an imm wants to test and give feedback feel free.

"wotpack install communications" for the new version.

Cheers! :)

Adael

Re: CLIENT: Dump of mudlet related things for y'all

Post by Adael » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:41 pm

Updated my map with all the zone removals and changes that have been done recently.

"map update" for the new version, cheers :)

Adael

Post by Adael » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:03 pm

Yet another map update, which should bring it up to date with all recent zone changes. Let me know if anyone finds anything amiss.

"map update" for the new version, cheers :)

Adael

Post by Adael » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm

Updated my map scripts/triggers with a couple minor fixes. Also fixed a small bug with the status bar tic timer display.

"wotpack install mapper"
"wotpack install status bar"

to grab the new files. Cheers, and as always let me know if there are any issues! :)

Adael

Post by Adael » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:27 pm

Posted an updated map with all of the zone changes around Far Madding/east of Lugard.

"map update" to grab the new version, do please let me know if you find anything wrong as there were quite a few changes.

Adael

Post by Adael » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:18 pm

Made some small updates to the tic timer for creating mob triggers to estimate aggro pulses/tic events. Also may cut down on ~some~ of the spam when a tic event occurs outside the expected interval.
"wotpack install tic timer" to grab the new version.

Also made some minor updates to the map to fix a couple room connections e of Lugard, add the new jump exit to the Lugard palace, and update some room types around Caemlyn and Glancor with new ancient tree loads.
"map update" to grab the new file.

Adael

Post by Adael » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Made some changes to the statting script to try and make things slightly more efficient. "wotpack install statting" for the new version.

You can then type "statting help" for a bit of a rundown on what you need to do to make sure the triggers are functioning as I intended.
Also changed so stats are saved to a csv instead of a txt file.

Fibbo

Post by Fibbo » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:43 pm

So I just installed MUDLet, and then installed all the wotmud stuff (ran wotpack install all). I now am getting a lot of LUA errors, mostly indicating that a lot of variables don't exist. Here's a sample of what happens everytime I look:

[ LUA ] - object: <Sneak OFF!> function:<Trigger502>
<[string "Trigger: Sneak OFF!"]:3: attempt to index field 'sneak' (a nil value)>
[ LUA ] - object: <Standard> function:<Trigger525>
<[string "Script: Update HPs with range"]:60: attempt to index field 'hps' (a nil
value)>

Thoughts?

Adael

Post by Adael » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:55 pm

No clue, don't think I've ever had that happen on a clean install of things for me.

Restart mudlet and that'll probably fix things up though.