Optimized Practice Weave Trainer?

The place with help files for new players, weapon and equipment stats and other pertinent information for players of all levels and experience.
jafra

Re: Optimized Practice Weave Trainer?

Post by jafra » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Asandra wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:32 pm
The Dragonsworn are mostly MCs. Everyone should hunt MCs. This is what you sign up for when creating a MC. It says so even at the creation screen.

What exactly is the problem with the Tower making life for Dragonsworn hard?
No problem, Asandra. I didn't expect any changes from the White Tower, it was just an opportunity to give the White Tower a bit of hard time. I did not really expect much of a reaction from you guys to be honest. I made these changes a couple weeks ago and no one noticed until now.

In light of upcoming changes to MCs/Dragonsworn, let's just say I'm not very invested in the character at this point.

Reyne

Post by Reyne » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:45 pm

jafra wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:16 pm
Asandra wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:32 pm
The Dragonsworn are mostly MCs. Everyone should hunt MCs. This is what you sign up for when creating a MC. It says so even at the creation screen.

What exactly is the problem with the Tower making life for Dragonsworn hard?
No problem, Asandra. I didn't expect any changes from the White Tower, it was just an opportunity to give the White Tower a bit of hard time. I did not really expect much of a reaction from you guys to be honest. I made these changes a couple weeks ago and no one noticed until now.

In light of upcoming changes to MCs/Dragonsworn, let's just say I'm not very invested in the character at this point.
(For what it's worth I'm not OOC-ly mad at you or anything, was just posting my IC response.)
Hopefully they will not go down the road of continuing to make this some sort if IC thing when it's an OOC tool used for a game. Jafra's behavior should not be made into any kind of good RP opportunity.
Also for what it's worth, speaking just for me, doesn't actually affect the IC decision-making as to warrants or Dragonsworn at all. That was the point actually, that this won't change anything :)

jafra

Post by jafra » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:53 pm

Ranks 0 - 4 are reopened.

Asandra

Post by Asandra » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:45 am

Super, all our Novices and Accepted thank you :)

Liia

Post by Liia » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:20 pm

It looks like all of the rank selections are available again.

Alexis

Post by Alexis » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:54 pm

Liia wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Rank 5+ appears to do nothing and calculates “0 practices saved.” However, lower ranks appear to be working correctly and it even has more features than it did before with save/load builds and ability to share links. The UI is great and works like a charm - for all below rank 5.

Aloisa

Post by Aloisa » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:38 pm

Alexis wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:54 pm
Liia wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Rank 5+ appears to do nothing and calculates “0 practices saved.” However, lower ranks appear to be working correctly and it even has more features than it did before with save/load builds and ability to share links. The UI is great and works like a charm - for all below rank 5.
Weird how it's useful for Dreadlords now...:P

jafra

Post by jafra » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:44 pm

Haha, I'm not too familiar with how Dreadlord bonuses work. Someone explained to me once but I've forgotten. Rank 5+ should still work, just not optimized at the moment, will be same results as original Thuvia trainer.

Aloisa

Post by Aloisa » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 pm

I was also wrong, DLs benefit from 5+. A victory for the Dragon against the Tower and the Shadow?!

jafra

Post by jafra » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:30 pm

Please migrate to this URL with SSL support:
https://wotdata.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com/weavetrainer/

I will eventually take down the old URL.