Optimized Practice Weave Trainer?

The place with help files for new players, weapon and equipment stats and other pertinent information for players of all levels and experience.
Mhaliah

Re: Optimized Practice Weave Trainer?

Post by Mhaliah » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:06 am

Fyra wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:49 pm
Imagine if Cairhien went to war with Caemlyn, and Adael then decided to find a way to make all the mudlet maps and scripts unusable by any Rising Sun that logs on?
As a Lord of Andor I condone this action lol +2

Drybones

Post by Drybones » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:09 pm

You'd have to rank him for winning the war single handedly

Taziar

Post by Taziar » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:37 pm

We would just use cMUD :twisted:

jafra

Post by jafra » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:28 pm

I have updated the trainer to once again work across all ranks without restriction.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused the Aes Sedai. In the future I will focus my ire on more deserving foes ;)

jafra

Post by jafra » Sat May 07, 2022 11:01 am

I've upgraded Weave Trainer to support a slightly newer algorithm, mostly the same, but I am seeing small differences in # of practices on occasion. I suspect the new algorithm performs better in most cases, so I've made it the default, but honestly I'm not 100% sure.

I've added a dropdown so you can select the algorithm to be used: V1 is the old algorithm that will yield the same results you are already used to, V2 will use the new algorithm. Please experiment and let me know which algorithm works best for you when/if you see any differences in the practices.

Here is an example of a build that shows a difference in practices between the two algorithms:
https://wotdata.eastus.cloudapp.azure.c ... WVdbFpGZ1U

Fuujin

Post by Fuujin » Sat May 07, 2022 9:10 pm

Dolens wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:19 pm
The story so far:

Dsworn: This change was made because of the White Tower's unjust policies and aggressions towards the Dragonsworn.

WT: The White Tower will not be bullied, cajoled, or bought.

Everyone is waiting in anticipation, what is Tear's stance on the matter? What saith the Defenders of the Stone?
*sips tea*

Liia

Post by Liia » Mon May 09, 2022 5:32 pm

jafra wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 11:01 am
I've upgraded Weave Trainer to support a slightly newer algorithm, mostly the same, but I am seeing small differences in # of practices on occasion. I suspect the new algorithm performs better in most cases, so I've made it the default, but honestly I'm not 100% sure.

I've added a dropdown so you can select the algorithm to be used: V1 is the old algorithm that will yield the same results you are already used to, V2 will use the new algorithm. Please experiment and let me know which algorithm works best for you when/if you see any differences in the practices.

Here is an example of a build that shows a difference in practices between the two algorithms:
https://wotdata.eastus.cloudapp.azure.c ... WVdbFpGZ1U
I just tested both v1 and v2 on a couple of different characters and didn't notice a difference between the two algorithm options (both were rank 6 if it matters). the prac order changed slightly, but no difference in total pracs/pracs saved or weave %'s that I could see.

I'm sure there could be other cases than just my small sample size though.

Sarinda

Post by Sarinda » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:04 pm

The website appears to be down on the link as of yesterday, and it's not back up and running today. :( Is this due to a server problem or something?

verne

Post by verne » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:35 am

I have had problems the last few days with it as well, but a reminder that Asandra Sedai's is still up and working well, its found here:

https://weavetrainer.azurewebsites.net/

verne

Post by verne » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:30 pm

verne wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:35 am
I have had problems the last few days with it as well, but a reminder that Asandra Sedai's is still up and working well, its found here:

https://weavetrainer.azurewebsites.net/
....and it looks like this one is down too atm, anyone know of one that is working?