Optimized Practice Weave Trainer?

The place with help files for new players, weapon and equipment stats and other pertinent information for players of all levels and experience.
jafra

Re: Optimized Practice Weave Trainer?

Post by jafra » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:09 pm

I have been working on a re-write of the weave trainer and added a couple new tools in the process. Things are not 100% finished, (Save/Load/Share not working yet), but feel it is good enough to make public again.

https://wotcode.eastus.cloudapp.azure.com/

Remember to love on your friendly neighborhood MCs

jafra

Post by jafra » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:03 pm

I have re-implemented the Save, Load, & Share features on both the Weave Trainer and the newer Skill Trainer.

Code quality is gradually improving as I learn more about React and continue to refactor things. Still some ways to go, but overall things are decent now, I think.

Thanatoria

Post by Thanatoria » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:29 am

jafra wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:03 pm
I have re-implemented the Save, Load, & Share features on both the Weave Trainer and the newer Skill Trainer.

Code quality is gradually improving as I learn more about React and continue to refactor things. Still some ways to go, but overall things are decent now, I think.
I am getting a 'timed out' message when I try and use the link - has it moved?

Frey

Post by Frey » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:13 am

Thanatoria wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:29 am
jafra wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:03 pm

I am getting a 'timed out' message when I try and use the link - has it moved?
There were some issues with the hosting that I think the owner had to get resolved. They have been fixed now, so this is the new link:

https://wotcode.azurewebsites.net/skills

arston

Post by arston » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:06 pm

posted here as it fits this topic better, and so I can find this thread when I see the player who made this so I can ask them to update the link on the first post:
Kitiara wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:19 pm
Is there a world where when you get a reprac because of a RIP that you could just auto reprac in the circle to your last build? I guess the issue is having less pracs available if you go down a level... but is there a solve here? Or a way to turn off reprac on death when you hit a certain lvl/rank?

I got a reprac from RIP the other day and it took me 2 or 3 days to work up the effort to figure out my pracs again... would love to not have this.

repracing has become so much easier when people want it, that i dont think we NEED reprac on death anymore like we did in years past.
This website will let you save all your pracs and weave pracs so that you can click copy and paste any time you get a reprac, you can save the loadout (i think as a cookie?) so that you can select the prac setup you want from a dropdown menu and it literally copies all the commands to reprac you can paste right into the command line:

https://wotcode.azurewebsites.net/weaves

Lys

Post by Lys » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:21 am

Can we just turn off reprac on death all together? Has anyone died in the last 15 years and been: Sweet a reprac!

Evaine

Post by Evaine » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:56 am

Can we just turn off reprac on death all together? Has anyone died in the last 15 years and been: Sweet a reprac!
This!

Thore

Post by Thore » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:53 pm

This used to be a feature, not a bug! We are spoiled nowadays.

jafra

Post by jafra » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:33 pm

i still enjoy the oocassional reset, its a chance to try a new build. sort of annoying if you're trying to jump right back into pk though.

you could probably create an alias that would practice all your commands before you even leave the circle of light, adael more or less does that with his built in mudlet trainer. maybe i'll think about that some more...