Mavrik Tumir

You are invited to post your character bio's here.
Mavrik

Mavrik Tumir

Post by Mavrik » Tue May 09, 2023 4:53 pm

My name is Mavrik Tumir. I was born in Illian, but my family moved to Andor when I was just a child. As I grew older, I felt a deep sense of loyalty to my adopted homeland, and I joined the local militia in the hopes of protecting Andor from any threats.

I quickly became a skilled fighter and strategist, and I felt a sense of pride in serving Andor alongside my fellow soldiers. But that sense of purpose was shattered during a battle near Tear, when my unit was ambushed and nearly wiped out. My lover Torrin was among the dead, along with the rest of my friends and comrades. The loss left me feeling lost and disillusioned.

I left the militia and turned to mercenary work as a way to make sense of my experiences and to find a new purpose. I traveled across the world, fighting for various factions and armies in exchange for coin and supplies. Over time, I became known for my ruthless efficiency in battle and my unwavering loyalty to my employers.

One day, while I was at the Four Kings inn with my new acquaintance Tolza Sedai of the Brown Ajah, we were attacked by trollocs. Despite being outnumbered, Tolza and I fought back fiercely and managed to escape with our lives.

Knowing that the trollocs would continue to pursue us, we decided to lead them on a wild chase across the countryside, hoping to shake them off our trail. It was a dangerous and exhausting journey, but we eventually arrived in the city of Whitebridge, where we were able to find refuge and regroup.

As we rested and tended to our wounds, Tolza explained that she was on a mission to investigate a rumored stash of ancient texts. I found myself agreeing to help her navigate the dangerous terrain and protect her from any threats.

As we traveled together, I found myself opening up to Tolza in a way that I had never done with anyone before. I told her about my past, my experiences as a mercenary, and the loss of my lover Torrin with the rest of my comrades in the militia. She listened with empathy and understanding, and I began to see her as a true friend and ally.

As our journey came to an end, Tolza asked me to stay and protect her while she continued her research. I was hesitant at first - I had always been a lone wolf, and I had never stayed in one place for very long. But something about Tolza and her mission spoke to me on a deeper level, and I found myself agreeing to stay by her side.

Over time, we became close companions and partners in our work. I protected Tolza from any threats that came our way, and she taught me about the history and lore of the world. Together, we uncovered many secrets and treasures, and I felt a sense of fulfillment and purpose that I had never experienced before.

In the end, I knew that I had found a new home with Tolza, and I vowed to protect her and her mission for as long as I lived. Together, we continued to explore and discover, and the hurt that I had felt slowly began to heal.