Morgain's Bio

You are invited to post your character bio's here.
morgain

Morgain's Bio

Post by morgain » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:30 pm

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten
when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose in the
Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time.
But it was a beginning.
A low moan from the winds can be heard as they pass the opening of a cave, eerie candle light glowing dimly orange crawls along the
walls, heavy breathing mixed with screams and calming voices can be heard from deep within, moments later a cry of an infant fresh to the world
can be heard. As the crying dies down a voice shreeks, "take her away, please for the love of all that is good please Sister, TAKE HER AWAY! no I do not want to see her, I would not be able to give her up it is for the best, if anyone ever finds out we are all dead, there are white cloaks everywhere Seanchan and who know what else", the voice screams in trembling fear. "How will I hide her if she is like us, NO I do not want to see her is said with finality". A deepening hush. A low calming voice carries, "Do not worry Sister I know how to handle this I have prepared a traveling family to bring her up as one of their own she will be loved. They are good and decent folk and are loyal to . . . . the last few words are stolen by a gust of wind.
Gently opening eyes peer into the gloom ,a shadowy figure can barely be made. the voice stronger now more commanding whispers "om, ooo eee iii" or as we would understand "come to me child". Gently as if on the winds the new born is lifted into the air, water splashers around her as she closes her eyes and seems to fall asleep.

fast forward 16 years

Growing up was not easy moving from town to town traveling here and there never really stopping anywhere long, papa always said
"the safest place to be is no where". I do not know why he was so worried all the time. But today felt different ma was not at camp this morning
our supplies were in shambles tree limbs were scattered about like a hurricane came through. "Father?", I asked while looking around at the
mess wha? "Never call me that it is, pa or papa not father never father child thats the end of it" as he paces back and forth, "if only, what if this happens near a city, no no more" he whispers to himself! looking at him questioningly, "no not today child we have no more choice his voice
trembling, "busy yourself with this mess ma should be back soon", .... Hopefully she will have answers he whispers to himself". I slowly began
the morning routine of picking things up and loading the wagon, covering the campfire, Pa was really in a fit today. pickup the last few branches a clearing the camp ground I see ma running and waving her hand yelling "Get Her Ready theres a coach leaving in 20 minutes for Tar Valon".
Looking back and forth between them I barely notice the branches drop as I realize, I did this, it was me. but all this, it couldnt have been.
How could I have slept through that. I know it look at them they are both afraid of me. Ma rushes over, "Child we have no time to explain, get
your things and I will try to explain while we walk to the Coach stop at Baerlon". Looking ay my pa he will not meet my eyes but I can see tears
on his left cheek. "why wont he look at me" i think, Ma grabs me by the shoulder and begins "hurry child no time" you must be off and you must know some of the truth. hmm might as well just come out with it I suppose" she whispers to herself, we are not your true parents child, you were given to us by a very trusted friend, your mother was in dangerous lands and she could not protect you from the world outside, so she sent you
to us to be safe, but now with what happened last night we cannot protect you anymore either," she explains between breaths as we almost jog to the Coach stop. The man waves his arm yellin " we are already woman and you know them tower ladies, want things on time so as not to disrupt their "perfection," oh nevermind just hurry. Rushing me into the coach her last word as the coach is moving The white Tower and Aes Sedai will be able to help. good bye child.

Character Bio
Full name: Morgain
Nickname(s):
Nationality: read above story
Place of birth: as above
Clan: White Tower
Job title: Accepted
Current Residence: Tar Valon
Education: Traveling the lands/White Tower/Aes Sedai Class Room

Strength in the One Power: Uncertain, has not reached full potential
Element Affinity: Earth/Fire
Element Weakness: Not exactly a weekness but Water/Air
Blocks (previous or current):

Relationships
Spouse: The Light
Father: The Creator
Mother: The soil beneath our feet/The air we breathe/The stars we see
Siblings: Unsure
Children: No
Warder: (winks) have my eye on one
Mentor: Chloro Sedai
Relationships with other characters: To be announced

Physical Characteristics
Height: Five feet six inches
Weight: now now
Hair color: Auburn
Eye color: Sky blue
Skin color: slightly tanned
Type of Face: Slim
Tatoos:
Piercings:
Disabilities:
Illnesses:

Behavior
Bad Habits: Not being able to stay in one place for too long
Drinking habits: Water and maybe Tea
Smoking habits: A pipe of good ole Two Rivers Tabac around a camp fire Maybe (WINK WINK)
Hobbies: Adventuring from city to city
Helping others when I can

Mental Characteristics
Fears: Small spaces
Life Goals (next 5 years): Become Aes Sedai of The Gray Ajah
Assumed external perception:
Self-Confidence: Doubting but improving
Rational Or Emotional: Rationally Emotional
How could you upset this character?
Betraying her Trust

Emotional Characteristics
What are the emotional strengths of the character? Trust
What are the emotional weaknesses of the character? Trust
Is the character an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert
How does the character cope with fury and rage? Meditation and prayer
How does the character cope with unhappiness? Meditation and prayer
How does the character cope with rivalry? No rivals we are all one in his light
How does the character cope with new situations? Quietly considerate
How does the character cope with trouble? Me trouble ?? lol
What’s his or her meaning of life? The light vibrations are essentially who we are
What would the character like to change in his/her life? ??
What things motivate the character? Quiet Help, Seeing people smile unexpectedly
What situations scare the character? Fighting In the Borderlands, working on this
What makes this character happy? Traveling and Camping/helping others
Is the character often biased? No
Does the character prefer to give or to take? Neutral leaning towards giving but a nice gift is always appreciated
Is the character rather nice or rude? I would think nice

Significant Lifetime Events (list/long-form)
Read above Story

Background (long-form)
How would you describe the childhood of the character? Character Building with a bit of Self reliance
How would you describe the teenage years of the character? Traumatic for my caregivers Before being shipped to the Tower. A Novice
How would you describe the adulthood of the character? Evolving

Hope to see you all in game