Theresa Aidillinen Bio

You are invited to post your character bio's here.
Theresa

Theresa Aidillinen Bio

Post by Theresa » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:45 am

Character Bio
Full name: Theresa Aidillinen
Nickname(s): N/a
Nationality: Amadician
Place of birth: Sienda
Job title: Formally the assistant to the hedgedoctor in Amador. Currently unemployed but have begun to try to asssit those in need and Wisdoms.
Current Residence: Currently staying around Andor until I find somewhere that tickles my fancy for a permanent residence.
Education: Mostly in herbs, medicines and healing. Raw knowledge but looking to study more.

Relationships
Spouse: None
Father: Jayid Aidillinen - never met, but was told he left after my mother passed away in child birth.
Mother: Willow Aidillinen - never met, as she passed away in child birth.
Siblings: None (known)
Children: None
Mentor: Formally the Amador Hedgedoctor

Physical Characteristics
Height: 5’ 1”
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Pale
Type of Face: Thin
Tatoos: None
Piercings: None
Disabilities: None
Illnesses: Allergic to many outside grasses and trees. Allergic to fruits and seafood. Shortness of Breath.

Character Background

I was raised in an orphanage until I was around age 14. After experiencing the Children wage war on innocents causing chaos and destruction, this left a significant impression on me. It was devastating to see innocent lives lost during these wars, for what seemed like no reason. Noticing someone trying to help those that had been hurt, I became curious about what he was doing, and if I could learn to do the same. I introduced myself and learned he was a hedgedoctor in the area. Over the next several years, I began to learn about the healing processes of herbs and how they can be used to help in many different ways. As war waged around Amador and my hometown of Sienda, I continued to learn to help where I could. To alleviate at least some of the symptoms of war.

Now that the hedgedoctor has taught me all the knows, he suggested I go north, to seek out true Wisdoms, to continue to expand my knowledge and abilities.