Ali's Bio (aka Alison)

You are invited to post your character bio's here.
Alison

Ali's Bio (aka Alison)

Post by Alison » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:02 am

Character Bio
General Information
Full name: Alison Chrissy San
Nickname: Ali
Age: Going on 300, a midlife change , aes sedai one power ness.
Preferred Pronoun: Her
Nationality: Murandy
City of birth: Tar Valon
The current place for living: The White Tower
Job title: Aes Sedai
Clan: The White Tower
Marital status: Divorced (long story)

Background
How would you describe the childhood of the character?

Ali was born just south of Tar valon on a farm. Her mom was neither poor nor rich. Just middle class. At the age of 6 , she started to
learn the gift of knowing things and question stuff. All this changed when she fell in the River (another longer story)

How would you describe the teenage years of the character?

At first she wanted to be a fighter , like the green ajah. She studdied books and advices from Melyssan Sedai. This didnt sit well with her
mom, when as a teenager Alis mom thought that Ali had a split personality. This was not so. Ali was just rebelious and basically created a version of herself that allowed her to explore aspects of the world. Hence the dable in books written by Brown ajah sisters. A bad dream and a nightmare of an experience led her to believe that the Browns rejected her. This shied her away from the thoughts of being brown.

How would you describe the adulthood of the character?

Tumultious at best. Being forced to go to the White Tower when a dock guard saw her weaving food for some kids in Illian, made her weary of dockguards and other spawn. Basically she tried to help, and others kept hinting she should be Yellow ajah. This was a wild fantasy for a period of her life, but as she arrived in Tar Valon, the notions of that life dawned on her that she might not have skills to be a Healer. Feeding people is just not the same as healing them. Another bad dream of hurricaning troops at Malkier, led her to never be so forward with herself in wanting a career as a healer. The journey to becoming white ajah stemmed from the fact that even though she had aspiritions to be Green, brown, even blue at some point and then study with the yellows, all led to her almost leaving the tower. Then Mierin Sedai found her and taught her meditation. Discarding Feelings and Embracing Logic. The path to the White ajah led through different iterations before becoming Alison Sedai of the White Ajah.

Relationships
Father: Unknown.
Mother: Lady Lianna San
Sisters or brothers: Deceased centuries ago.
Wife/husband/partner:
Children: Not saying.
Grandparents:
Grandchildren: None
Other important persons:

Relationships with other characters:
Quite a list here,
Mainly All the gaidin I have had over the years each Taught me the meaning of being a better fighter and a partner in the bond
Austin, Ciegon (We did our masters quest together. A memory that will always stay with me)
A gaidin i was friends with as a Novice - Cant remember his name, but he stopped being around and it saddened me a little (I do have feelings, just not as much as others)
Etain, Firimei. The Brown ajah sisters that steered me away from their Ajah years ago. Thank you.
All the current batch of newly shawled sedai of the last 2 years or so. Seeing them go from novice to Aes sedai fills me with joy.
Kali, who inspired me to create that one Task that i only offer to Tower Accepted. I think she was the first to do it.
Detritus- my current friend, confidant and overall bestest friend that is bonded to me. To quote him 'Dammit ali, i died with a Jeweled
cuff for you. '
A man that can die like that for you and still say it afterward, fills me with warmth. Hes the first person in a long time that i want to hang out . Miss you my friend.
Donna- My heart still misses her.

Physical Characteristics:
Addictions: puzzles. Aberrant behaviour in people.
Bad Habits: Curiousity about everything.
Color of Eyes: Blue, brown , green (three layers)
The color of Hair: Ash blonde, styled pixie style.
The color of Skin: Very white.
Dialect:
Drinking habits: I have been known to down a cask or two when no one looks. Just cause.
Smoking habits: None
Disabilities: none
Illnesses: None
Does the character prefer any proverbs?
Where there is a me, there is a way. Where there is no me. There is still a way.

Good Habits: People person. Tend to gravitate towards those that have good hearts.
Height: short.
Hobbies: Random porting/gating. Tracking males in the world to see if they are Male channelers.
Type of Face:Heart shaped
Weight: This side of too skinny.

Mental Characteristics
Education: Illian Soldiers taught me to fight. Later on perfected under guidance of my Gaidin and Coulin.
Fears: Loss of my mind. It is my strongest tool.

Life Goals (next 5 years): Be Aes sedai of Rank Nine. Just because i can.

Life Goals (next 25 years):
Self-perception:
Assumed external perception:
Self-Confidence: Too high. Borders on arrogance. (I am smart. Though many dont see it.)

Rational Or Emotional:

How could you upset this character? Giggling. It irks the living daylights out of me. Immature statements.
Comments about knowing your believes as the one and only truth absolutely. Case in point seanchan and children of light.

Emotional Characteristics
What are emotional strengths of the character?

What are emotional weaknesses of the character?

Is the character an introvert or an extrovert?
Extrovert

How does the character cope with fury and rage? - These are emotions. I dont care for them.

What’s his or her meaning of life?
To solve as many puzzles as i can before i die.

What would the character like to change in his/her life?

To not find fighting others as boring and loose interest halfway throught the fight. Oh look a squirrel kind of situation. If i had to
explain that to you then you will never understand me.

What things motivate the character?
Knowledge, and mysteries. Its like puzzles, but with twisty parts in it.

What situations scares the character?
Knowing that even now that i am aes sedai, that there where those inthe past that disliked me and basically told me that i will
never amount to being an aes sedai of their ajah or anything in the tower.

What makes this character happy?
Seeing enlightenment on anothers face when they are led to the Truth of something.

Is the character often biased?

Does the character prefer to give or to take?
Give

Is the character rather nice or rude?

What irks her?

Spawn and those that become darkfriends. What kind of mentality must you have to stab those that are in your life in the back?
Untruthfulness. Those that seek to hide truth from the world.

What is her driving force?

The need to be there for others even when they dont think you are needed.
===================================================================================================

OOC- a lot of who ali is now . Is based of the fact that it took me 11 years rl to shawl her. Some of the things i did to get to where ali is now, was not the best rp i have ever had . I was stubborn and obnocious . Yet I perservered.

In this case the sum of ali is all the parts that lead up to creating ali in the first place. Had i not anger statted her. I would have never gotten near perfect stats and had i left. The mud at the time the char was created, i would not be where i am today.

I am proud of playing Alison and if there is one thing that i want to ever leave behind in this world when Chris dies is that I made an impact on peoples lives. I dont know all of you and probably will never meet any of you in real life, but thank you for letting me be part of your journey in this world.
Some of the people i cant mention as its not part of Alis rp, Razhak, Rig, Heather, Chrissy, Most of Dreadlords over the last 10 years or so that taught me that even if you die. Regear and come back. Even Abyss before he decided that rl marraige should happen.

Thank you Everyone.
Chris.