A Novice, an Accepted, and a Warder Walk Into A Bar...

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Amilesa

A Novice, an Accepted, and a Warder Walk Into A Bar...

Post by Amilesa » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

Emalina Sedai instructed me to write a logical joke that starts a certain way. Using the Tremalking Splice as inspiration, this is the joke I wrote:

...A Gaidin, a Novice, and an Accepted walk into the Tremalking Splice trying to gather information...

The bartender agrees to tell them what they want to know if any of them can drink five shots of a special drink imported from beyond the Waste.

First, the Novice takes a large sip of the Oosquai, turns the same shade as her dress, and quickly leaves bar.

Next it is the Accepted's turn, who takes a shot in a single gulp. As the bartender pours the second shot, the Accepted sits down unable to take another.

Finally it is the Gaidin's turn. To the bartender's amazement, the Gaidin keeps drinking one after another until all the shots are finished.

The Bartender tells the Warder 'Wow, I've never seen anyone stand their liquor so well.'

To which the Gaidin responds 'Oh, my Sedai won't be standing any time soon.'