Blocked, Part Two: Uncharted Waters

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Amarea

Blocked, Part Two: Uncharted Waters

Post by Amarea » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:22 pm

Summary:
After reading a book that Aelrena has provided her titled "Your Block and You: A Self-Exploration Guide", Amarea seeks out the Brown Ajah Sitter once more to share what she has learned from reading it. The two discuss a process of empirically replicating and testing the apparent circumstances surrounding Amarea's recent, seemingly novel success at intentionally touching the One Source. Through experimentation, Amarea is overjoyed to learn the general parameters of her channeling block: She must be close to some kind of container or body of water, or else her ability to sense or channel the One Power is completely nullified. Thrilled by her burgeoning ability to actually embrace the Source, she starts to lose control and take on more than she can safely hold, and Aelrena warns her about the dangers of ovechanneling.

POV: Amarea
Main characters: Amarea, Aelrena

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Study of the Brown Ajah
Tall, arched windows in the northern wall open to a balcony, providing a
choice view of the Erinin as it flows south from the Borderlands. Half the
seating in the room is drawn up around the windows, showing that the
occupants appreciate the panorama. The remaining seats are drawn up in
circles of six to eight, allowing Brown Sisters to discuss the furtherance
of knowledge, or new theories in an informal atmosphere. Colorful wall
hangings depicting still lifes decorate the pale white walls.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
A young girl in a plain white dress stands here.
Aelrena Solyan is standing here.
A silver-haired Aes Sedai sits here, reading.
A Brown Sister is here, frowning pensively.
Danelle Sedai, sitter for the Brown Ajah stands here deep in thought.

Aelrena sits in a cozy armchair by the window, a glass of mulled wine and a plate in her lap as she looks up to see the novice.

Amarea says 'Good evenin' Aelrena Sedai. I hope your day is going well!'

Aelrena says 'And to yourself, Amarea. '

Amarea has a bounce in her step and a broad smile on her face.

Aelrena gestures to the same wooden seat that was across from her the last time the novice was in the Study.

Aelrena says 'Have a seat.'

Amarea sits, an excited look on her face. She tries to rein it in, but she is clutching the tooled leather book in her hands.

Aelrena says 'I take it's safe to assume that you've read the book then.'

Aelrena's lips twitch up slightly at the corners.

Amarea grins playfully.

Amarea says 'Oh, I couldn't put it down, Aes Sedai! I read it cover to cover. Twice.'

Amarea blushes, 'I...might have gotten scolded in the kitchens for falling behind on the dishes once. But I did extra tonight to make up for it.'

Amarea says 'And I did not get the book anywhere near the water!'

Aelrena looks back down to her meal, popping a roasted potato in her mouth as she listens to the novice speak.

Aelrena says 'Then you're wiser than some initiates.'

Aelrena says 'Some of the Accepted included, I should think.'

Amarea blushes a deeper crimson, saying only in a small squeak, 'Thank you.'

Aelrena says 'Be certain you do not continue to fall behind in your chores child. For as important as your studies are, your chores serve their own purpose.'

Amarea nods in agreement.

Aelrena says 'Now, what have you discovered from the book I have lent to you?'

Aelrena takes a small sip from her glass of wine, her expression a mixture of quirked eyebrows and the barest hint of a smile.

Amarea 's eyes light up as she sets the book down, carefully opening the book to several passages as she shows the book to Aelrena and begins to explain.

Amarea says 'This book appears to be written by a historian with particular interest in the ways that wilders - women like me who have the 'spark' to channel without ever being taught - develop blocks and why.'

Amarea says 'Her theory is that the block is sort of like...a defense mechanism. A shield against the fear of channeling, and maybe some kind of literal protection against the dangers of channeling.'

Amarea frowns.

Aelrena glances down, spearing another potato as the novice speaks.

Amarea frowns as her voice drops in volume temporarily. 'She notes that as many as three out of four wilders will die if they are not found and trained how to safely channel.'

Amarea shivers uncomfortably.

Aelrena nods in agreement.

Aelrena says 'It is true, learning the way and weft of channeling Saidar is dangerous if you don't have someone to teach you.'

Aelrena says 'But you survived, and now you are here to learn.'

Amarea nods sadly. 'I understand that better now.'

Amarea says 'The author proposes a theory that blocks can often be broken down into what appears to be three main categories: objects that must be present or held, certain emotions that the channeler must be feeling, or environmental circumtances that must be true.'

Aelrena ends the statement by popping another potato into her mouth, this one creating a louder crunch than those before.

Amarea blinks her eyes innocently.

Amarea flips through a few pages, and shows Aelrena a section.

Amarea says 'There is a whole section of catalogued examples of blocks, and also how the channeler was able to work through them.'

Aelrena's eyebrows lift slightly as she reads the passage, her eyes flicking quickly across the page.

Amarea says 'It seems that if you can somehow trick the woman into weaving around the block, or somehow find a way to embrace the Source even once, then the block will go away forever.'

Amarea's eyes light up with hope.

Amarea adds with a sigh as her enthusiasm wanes, 'Of course, this writer says that's really hard, and many wilders don't ever figure out how to do that.'

Aelrena says 'That is true. And have you figured it out yet?'

Aelrena arches her brow, the meaning of her question quite clear as she cocks her head to the left.

Amarea says 'Well, I am pretty sure that mine does not involve a certain object. I didn't have anything in my hands when Alison Sedai was showing me the weaves, and when I was able to touch the Source.'

Aelrena nods at Amarea.

Aelrena says 'So we can rule out a certain object, at least temporarily. What else?'

Amarea says 'I had thought maybe that having bread, or baking, could have an effect because that must have been what I was doing when I caused the...fire...at my family's bakery. But this book suggests that the block often doesn't form until after you start channeling more, and sometimes after something that goes really badly.'

Amarea says 'I don't think that there was a specific emotion I was feeling, but I don't think I can rule it out quite yet.'

Amarea frowns as if contemplating something.

Aelrena nods at Amarea.

Amarea says 'I know I wasn't feeling sad, or angry, or excited, or afraid. I was mostly...curious, I think.'

Amarea says 'But I've tried sitting and trying to remember exactly what I felt, and to try and bring those feelings up on my own. But that hasn't worked.'

Amarea sighs.

Aelrena says 'Quite so.This would clearly only leave us environmental factors, if we set aside your emotional disposition during the channeling. '

Amarea says 'Oh, Aelrena Sedai, I feel like I'm trying to solve a puzzle and I'm close but just not quite there. And this puzzle is really important to me.'

Aelrena says 'It rather IS like a puzzle isn't it? And your reward is the capability to move your studies even further, a rather strong incentive don't you think?'

Amarea nods enthusiastically.

Amarea says 'Beggin' your pardon, Aes Sedai, but I had the thought that maybe if I go back out to the Merchant Square, and if you try to help me walk through the puzzle with me, you might be able to help guide me through touching the Source. If we can recreate the conditions that happened when Alison Sedai was in the square, then maybe I can figure it out.'

Aelrena says 'You're jumping ahead of me child.'

Aelrena says 'But I applaud you for coming to the next steps that I did.'

Amarea looks puzzled. 'How do you mean?'

Aelrena says 'Merely by coming to the course of action I had planned before I mentioned it is all child.'

Amarea blushes furiously.

Amarea smiles happily.

Aelrena says 'Do you have any more questions for me before we try just that?'

Aelrena arches an eyebrow.

Amarea says 'So you'll help me? Oh, please, Aes Sedai, I could really use your help.'

Aelrena says 'I've every intention of helping you figure out the nature of your block AND breaking it. Though I suspect that'll take more time.'

Amarea says 'I do have one question.'

Amarea says 'Do all Aes Sedai have training in how to form gateways? Or do you, at least?'

Aelrena spears the last potato on her plate, giving it a small frown after she finishes speaking, the offending vegetable disappears quickly. Afterward she looks a touch forlornly at the plate now solely inhabited by a lone grilled onion.

Amarea says 'We were studying the residue from one when I think I touched the Source.'

Aelrena says 'Not all Aes Sedai have the talent nor the strength for gateways, though I myself have both the training and the Power.'

Amarea smiles happily.

Amarea says 'Oh, excellent!'

Aelrena says 'So you need not worry that I'll be incapable of replicating the weaves required.'

Aelrena says 'Was that all?'

Amarea is already standing.

Amarea says 'Oh, I just remembered. The day had just begun. So this is perfect timing, First is about to sound.'

Aelrena sets the plate to the side, balancing it atop one of the many precarious stacks of tomes around the chair, "Danelle, when one of the servants comes by could you make sure they take this?"

Aelrena stands from the chair, swallowing the last bit of wine and placting the glass atop her mostly empty plate.

Aelrena beckons everyone to follow her.

Amarea now follows Aelrena.

Aelrena leaves south. vv
Amarea follows Aelrena.

(The two travel to the Merchant Square, and then Southharbor.)

Tower Square
This side of the square is the southern section of the Tower Square.
In the center is the walled off White Tower. To the south a large
boulevard opens up leading to the Southharbor. To the north you see
the southern gate of the Tower grounds. The square continues east
and west.
A large banner rests here, depicting a map of Tar Valon.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A smartly dressed man ambles about here.
Elmitsu the Journey Accepted is standing here.
A brightly dressed man with a ready smile stands here.

Elmitsu offers a stiff curtsey upon Aelrena's arrival.

Amarea says 'I remember that Alison Sedai started us in the Merchant Square, and then we walked down to the Southharbor. And then she opened a gateway back to the Merchant Square.'

Aelrena looks at Elmitsu archly.

Aelrena nods at Amarea.

Amarea smiles at Elmitsu.

Elmitsu mumbles something about the pantry as she scurries toward the White Tower.

Elmitsu leaves north. ^^

Aelrena's gaze briefly follows after the Accepted, though she quickly refocuses back to Amarea.

Aelrena leaves south. vv
Amarea follows Aelrena.

Merchant Square
Perhaps the most crowded place in all of Tar Valon, the square is packed with
people shopping along Merchant Square. In the square is a fountain, which
some people lean against to rest or merely watch all that is surrounding
them. The White Tower lies a bit to the north, but people take no more notice
of it than the other buildings along the road.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A Tower Guard watches for signs of trouble.
A man is here.
A sailor is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.

Amarea looks around the room excitedly, but thoughtfully.

Aelrena says 'Now'

Amarea says 'Yes, she walked us down to Southharbor, and then she formed a gateway back to this room.'

Aelrena says 'You said that you started here with Alison Sedai, before continuing down to Southharbor?'

(They continue their way to Southharbor.)

Southharbor
A large wharf surrounds the harbor, which leads into the River Erinin to
the south. Two large gatehouses at the end of the Shining Walls guard the
mouth of the harbor. Off to the east and west, dock workers move busily
around on the wharf, while a large boulevard leads north towards the White
Tower. A faded sign stands at an angle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A fisherman is here, hoping for a big catch.
A uniformed officer meticulously examines documents at the customs checkpoint.
A dockmaster is here, working hard.

Amarea says 'I remember it was morning. Daytime. I was feeling curious because she said she would show us the residue.'

Elmitsu has arrived from the north.

Aelrena says 'Now, was this roughly where she opened the gateway from, child?'

Elmitsu mumbles something about a shipping manifest after dropping another precise curtsey.

Elmitsu leaves west. <<

Aelrena's gaze once again follows the Accepted, this time a brief frown touching upon her features.

Amarea stares out at the River Erinin, sighing happily as she watches the boats coming and going.

Aelrena says 'Then let us see about it.'

Amarea senses Aelrena connecting to the True Source.

Amarea senses Aelrena is channeling saidar.

A bright slash of light dilates into a gateway to another place.

Amarea closes her eyes, listening to the hum.

Aelrena steps through the gateway.
Amarea follows Aelrena through the gateway.

Merchant Square
Amarea feels an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.
A man is here.

Aelrena says 'I assume it is a safe assumption to believe you returned to the square through the gateway?'

Amarea walks out from the gateway, a broad grin on her face. She steps out and takes a seat next to the fountain, a hand resting on it as she looks about the gateway.

Aelrena says 'Good, good. Now I'll take it a step further, was the gateway intact or had it fallen apart by the time that you could see it?'

Amarea says 'I feel...something. I don't really see it, but there's a...sense of something here. The same as last time, with the gateway.'

A glowing portal fades from existence.

Amarea says 'It was still intact, although I think I still felt something after it had gone, too.'

Amarea says 'Something...'

Amarea frowns.

Amarea feels the flows of saidar coursing through her body.

Amarea says 'Hmm.'

Amarea seems unaware of her surroundings for a moment.

Aelrena says 'It would seem we have at least managed to get you embracing the Power.'

Amarea murmurs, 'I feel something again.'

Amarea gasps as her eyes shoot open.

Amarea says 'What? I am?'

Aelrena says 'You are, though just the faintest of trickles'

Amarea says 'Is that what I am feeling?'

Amarea says 'It's like a...like the pull of a river, when you dip your hand in it. A current.'

Aelrena says 'Ready to pull you under should you fight against it at any moment.'

Aelrena says 'Control comes from surrender, child. '

Amarea holds out her hands, turning towards the fountain and the rest of the square. The Power starts to flow into her, more, then more, a trickle becoming a stream.

Aelrena watches the novice carefully, her expression tranquil.

Patrici has arrived from the south.

Amarea senses Patrici connecting to the True Source.

Amarea senses Patrici is channeling saidar.

Patrici weaves her hands, creating a hearty meal in the process.

Patrici eats a strange fruit.

Amarea gasps in astonishment.

Amarea says 'I...I felt that this time, Aes Sedai.'

Aelrena says 'Then that is an improvement.'

Amarea says 'And I swear, I almost...saw something?'

Amarea says 'Like a blur.'

Amarea says 'Beggin' your pardon, Aes Sedai, but can you weave something? Anything?'

Aelrena ponders life, the universe, and everything.

Aelrena weaves a complex weaves of air, spirit and water about the pair, creating a tapestry of spinning, whirling strands of the One Power that hovers a few scant feet from them.

Amarea gasps in astonishment.

Amarea gasps at the sudden roar of silence, as all sounds from outside the immediate area suddenly fade away.

Aelrena says 'Something rather like that, child?'

Amarea sits down, a look of wonder on her face. 'I felt...something when you did that. And there was a little bit of something moving, but I couldn't follow it. Like there was something. Hmm. Maybe a few things?'

Amarea tilts her head curiously. 'It felt like there were several things there, but I can't explain what I mean, or what I felt.'

Aelrena says 'Perhaps more than a few things, though I'm impressed you're following so well for your first time truly seeing weaves.'

The room becomes brighter as Aelrena creates a ball of light above her hand.

Amarea places a dim lantern next to the fountain, commenting, 'It is dark, now. And I can still feel it.'

Aelrena releases the weave about the duo, pulling the girl along as the she does so.

Aelrena leaves south. vv
Amarea follows Aelrena.

Southharbor Boulevard
Heading south of Merchant Square, the great paving squares of the boulevard
slowly turn into cobblestone. South of here is the man-made part of the city.
Some parts were completed two thousand years after the Ogier left. The
cobblestone road leads south toward the harbor. The rabble and ruckus of an inn
beckons one from the east. There is a bank to the west, newly-built.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

Amarea follows along, but as they turn away from the Merchant Square, the glow of the Source suddenly vanishes from around Amarea's head, and she frowns.

Amarea comments, 'Something just happened, I think.'

Aelrena says 'You lost contact with the True Source.'

Amarea rubs her arms and frowns. 'The world seems...more dull, somehow, I think. A bit more dreary.'

Aelrena says 'So it's safe to say that your block is not related to time, nor likely an emotion.'

Aelrena says 'You were able to channel at different times of the day, and when feeling confusion, wonder, and curiosity.'

Aelrena leaves north. ^^
Amarea follows Aelrena.

Merchant Square
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

Amarea looks discouraged for a moment, then puzzled, before suddenly her eyes shoot open again with excitement and understanding. 'Oh! So it must be tied somehow to the environment, then.'

Aelrena says 'So it would seem there is something about the square itself.'

Aelrena says 'Now you're thinking clearly. What is unique about the Merchant Square compared to some other places on the Island, child?'

The glow of the source alightens around amarea again as the two enter the room ( Amarea )

Aelrena crosses her arms across her chest.

Aelrena hums quietly and her lips quirk upward, though she does not say anything as she watches the novice.

Amarea says 'Well, maybe the residue from that gateway? It was right...'

Amarea pauses where the gateway had formed, looking around. 'That's odd. I don't feel it right now.'

Aelrena says 'Which could mean what?'

Amarea says 'The feeling I had, when you made the gateway. Am I doing something wrong again?'

Aelrena says 'No, you're not doing anything wrong. '

Amarea sighs. 'This would be so much easier if I could see the flows.'

Amarea sits down next to the fountain, idly tracing her fingers along it as she thinks, a look of concentration and puzzlement on her face.

Amarea closes her eyes, suddenly, then opens them, and repeats a few times.

Amarea says 'Hmm. Not that.'

Aelrena says 'No, it's not your eyes being closed. What else is unique here child?'

Aelrena hums quietly under her breath.

Amarea says 'There is the town crier here, and a throng of people.'

Aelrena says 'It is likely not the people given that you do not channel within the Tower proper.'

Amarea blushes at that and smiles sheepishly. 'Oh, right.'

Amarea ponders life, the universe, and everything.

Amarea says 'There is a horse?'

Amarea says 'Hmm. But that doesn't seem to be it.'

Aelrena idly channels several flows of water, creating a series of simple floating shapes of water from the fountain as the novice continues to ponder the issue.

Amarea looks up, distracted from thought as she watches your weaves with a look of pure joy and awe.

Aelrena says 'There IS a horse, though I suspect that is not related to your ability.'

Aelrena hums quietly under her breath.

Amarea taps a finger on her lips, then opens up the book to a passage she has read multiple times.

Amarea says 'The writer said that the block could be some kind of defense mechanism, right? Something to make me feel safe from the reality of touching the Source and channeling.'

Amarea says 'One of the most obvious times I must have channeled was when I started that fire...'

Aelrena nods at Amarea.

Amarea looks around, studies the weaves of Water again, and then her eyes finally dart to the fountain.

Amarea asks excitedly, 'The fountain, maybe? Could that be related? The water?'

Aelrena's lips twitch once again as she allows the shapes to fall back into the fountain.

Aelrena says 'There are ways to be certain.'

Aelrena leaves west. <<
Amarea follows Aelrena.

(Aelrena takes the novice on a short field trip off the island, passing through the village of Alindaer and towards a landing on the River Erinin.)

On the Shores of the Erinin
Massive beams of tarred timber have been constructed to form a dock that
juts out into the wide River Erinin. From the docks it's possible to peek
inside Tar Valon's Southharbor, which is buzzing with activity. This
particular dock seems mostly used to ship cattle and farming equipment from
one side of the river to the other.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A one person canoe rests on the ground. [2]

Aelrena says 'Get one of the canoes, child.'

Amarea gets a small canoe.

Aelrena gets a small canoe.

Aelrena leaves east. >>
Amarea follows Aelrena.

Erinin River South of Southharbor
The waters of the Erinin flow swiftly as the two diverging streams that
encompass the island city of Tar Valon merge again to form one broad
waterway. Two giant stone walls jut out from the southern tip of the
island, forming the man-made sheltered cove that is Southharbor. Just south
of the entrance to the harbor, on the leeward side of the island, the water
is slightly more calm. A two-masted river ship is slowly edging its way into
port, its sweeps being worked hard as it fights against the stream.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Just below the surface of the water you see a cloud of finger sized fish.

Amarea steps into the canoe, and begins to paddle.

Amarea looks down at the water, paddle in hand, and suddenly the glow of saidar springs up around her again.

Aelrena quickly paddles her canoe to the middle of the Erinin, her eyes on Amarea.

Amarea closes her eyes, listening to the flow of the river, and as she breathes, the Power fills her more deeply, then more again, until it seems like she is holding as much as she safely can.

Amarea whispers, 'It's so...beautiful. I feel something tremendous. Like a dam, about to burst.'

Aelrena says 'Careful child, drawing too much of the One Power is dangerous.'

Aelrena says 'You can hurt yourself, or others. You can burn yourself out.'

Amarea's mind seems to be elsewhere, distracted. The Power starts to flow into her a little more...

Aelrena quickly weaves several flows of spirit, almost faster than thought slamming a shield between the girl and the One Power.

Amarea's eyes shoot out and she gasps, sucking in a deep breath that she didn't realize she had been holding.

Aelrena says 'I reiterate child, that drawing too much of the One Power is dangerous. I'll not have you harming yourself before you ever truly learn.'

Amarea startles her self so much that she nearly slips into the water. She wipes sweat from her brow. 'Blood and ashes!' she blurts out.

Aelrena says 'Do you have control of yourself now?'

Aelrena's expression remains unchanged at the expletive.

Amarea nods vigorously, not quite meeting Aelrena's gaze.

Aelrena allows the weave to dissipate as she releases the One Power.

Amarea replies meekly, 'I'm sorry, Aes Sedai. I just have been wanting so badly to learn how to do this, that...I started to lose control. A part of me could tell it was a bad idea, but I didn't stop it.'

Amarea grits her teeth and sits up straight in her canoe, turning to meet your gaze with a decisive nod, although a hint of red still colors her cheeks. 'I can control myself, Aes Sedai, honest I can.'

Aelrena says 'I trust that you can.'

Aelrena says 'I no longer maintain your shield, though I believe it is safe to say that we have discovered the nature of your block.'

Amarea takes a few calming breaths, and quietly murmurs to herself while obviously reciting something she has heard elsewhere, 'I am the bank, guiding the river...'

Aelrena's focus seems to sharpen as she watches the novice, her head cocking to one side.

Amarea maintains control this time, taking calming breaths, and keeps the stream of Power entering her at a constant flow.

Amarea beams a broad smile from ear to ear.

Amarea says 'Oh, Aelrena Sedai...Thank you.'

Amarea begins to cry, although they look like tears of joy.

Aelrena says 'You're are quite welcome child, though I believe now is an appropriate time to teach you the hardest lesson of all.'

Aelrena says 'You have to let it slip from you.'

Amarea frowns.

Amarea sighs, then nods.

Amarea doesn't release the Source just yet, as she studies the River Erinin and smiles to herself.

Amarea dips a hand into the water and smiles. 'Everything feels so more...alive when I am touching the Source. Is that what it feels like for everyone?'

Aelrena says 'When touching the Source? Yes.'

Aelrena says 'The more of the Power you hold the clearer everything becomes.'

Amarea says 'Why is that, I wonder?'

Aelrena says 'It's rather like waking up for the first time, or getting your first sip of air when you've been drowning your whole life.'

Amarea nods thoughtfully.

Amarea straightens in the canoe, lifting her hand from the water. She frowns and takes another deep breath, and slowly, finally, the glow of the Source slips away from around her.

Aelrena says 'Very good.'

(Their mission successful, Aelrena leads Amarea back to the Merchant Square.)

Merchant Square
Zone: Tar Valon
Amarea feels an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.

Amarea says 'Oh!'

Amarea says 'Why, this explains why I haven't been able to learn a single thing from Sheriam Sedai!'

Amarea says 'She must think me so daft.'

Aelrena says 'Doesn't it just?'

Aelrena chuckles politely.

Aelrena says 'Sheriam is kept apprised of what the rest of us learn about you child. She's been aware of your block almost as long as I have.'

Amarea looks relieved.

Amarea says 'Well, if there's no fountain, or well, or river in her office, and I can't convince her to leave the room to help me out specially...'

Amarea looks dejected again.

Aelrena says 'What of a water skin?'

Amarea says 'Hmm.'

Aelrena shrugs helplessly.

Amarea says 'I usually just carry a small mug.'

Amarea says 'Can we try in another room?'

Aelrena says 'Merely a thought, perhaps you'll need to see the water for your block.'

Amarea says 'I wonder if the amount matters?'

Aelrena says 'I believe that I'm out of time for now.'

Amarea says 'Or if it's just some water?'

Amarea says 'Well, I will have to keep trying!@'

Aelrena says 'Though I would be interested to continue the experimentation for later.'

Aelrena says 'in fact...'

Aelrena says 'I'll see about setting one of the Accepted to watch you should you wish to practice any more.'

Catisune

Re: Blocked, Part Two: Uncharted Waters

Post by Catisune » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:36 am

I have awarded Amarea 1 rpqp and Aelrena 1 qp for this log. See any silver-haired Aes Sedai to 'receive' your reward.