A surprise and some words of wisdom

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Eglantine

A surprise and some words of wisdom

Post by Eglantine » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:08 am

Summary: Sarinda summons Novice Eglantine to introduce herself and discuss hoe Eglantine is progressing with her studies

POV: Eglantine
Characters: Sarinda, Eglantine

RP-lizer and light editing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eglantine is busy in the kitchen scrubbing the dishes. It is still amazing to her how SO much food is eaten in The Tower everyday

An overworked, grumbling scribe bustles into the room, scowling darkly. And turns to Eglantine. The scribe says 'Sarinda Sedai requests your presence in the Red Ajah's chambers, Eglantine.'

Eglantine is surprised by the summons, hoping she is not in trouble. ‘Thank you, I will attend her immediately’

Finishing her errand, the scribe turns on her heel and scurries back the way she came

After drying her hands and excusing herself to Mistress Laras, she makes her way to the Red Ajah wing of the Tower until she arrives before the great carved door. Taking a deep breath, reaches out and knocks

An intricate system of locks begin to move releasing the heavy wooden door.

The carveddoor is opened from the other side.

Sarinda's voice can be heard through the door, 'Release the One Power and enter.'

Checking herself one last time, Eglantine enters the Den of the Red Ajah

Sarinda looks at Eglantine.

Sarinda nods in agreement.
Eglantine curtseys before Sarinda Sedai.

Sarinda gestures and the door creaks and closes slowly.

Eglantine says 'you sent for me Sarinda Sedai?'

Sarinda nods to you as she rests in a chair. 'Yes, child. If it pleases the Light, take a seat.'

Sarinda sits down and rests on a stout oaken chair.

Eglantine says 'thank you, the library and standing at that sink takes it out of my legs sometimes'

Eglantine chuckles politely.

sit chair

Eglantine sits down on a stout oaken chair.

Sarinda says 'Personal matters have required me to be away from the White Tower for several weeks, and I was not here to introduce myself after your induction. If it pleases the Light, I wished to briefly talk with you, and learn more about you.'

Sarinda says 'A belated welcome to the White Tower, child. Where are you from?'

Eglantine says 'It is my pleasure'

Eglantine smiles happily.

Eglantine says 'I am from that Altara region initially'

Eglantine says 'but have been travelling a little since I had to leave'

Eglantine's eyes downcast

Sarinda draws down her thin eyebrows into a frown.

Sarinda says 'What required you to leave Altara?'

Eglantine says 'my pa passed away; it was only the two of us'

Eglantine says 'no other family and when I could not afford the rent, I had to leave'

Eglantine wipes her eye

Eglantine says 'excuse me for crying, I do miss him sometimes'

Eglantine says 'but I have found a home here, I really feel at peace now'

Sarinda nods sympathetically. 'I offer my condolences, Eglantine. My own father passed away when I was young, and it set me on a path to the White Tower, myself.'

Eglantine says 'thank you and I am sorry also for your loss'

Eglantine says 'he was teaching me his trade, as a cooper, and a little woodcraft'

Eglantine says 'but I was not far enough into my learning to carry on'

Eglantine says 'but as I have learned, the wheel weaves as it will, and it brought me here'

Sarinda shares a small smile and nods. 'If it pleases the Light, we all come from different backgrounds. Perhaps someday you will find ways to use those skills, but as an Aes Sedai, you will certainly have more valuable skills to draw on, regardless.'

Eglantine nods in agreement.

Eglantine says 'that is my hope one day'

Eglantine says 'that and to see HIM again, that Dougan man'

Sarinda's face darkens.

Sarinda says 'I am very familiar with the madman known as Dougan Revarnan.'

Eglantine says 'I should be thanking him really, he showed me I had the gift'

Sarinda smirks.

Eglantine 's face darkens at the thought of him

Sarinda says 'I have heard your story. Dougan is dangerous. A nuisance in most circumstances, but he can be extremely deadly without proper preparation, and a bit of luck.'

Eglantine says 'I use the thought of that moment to push me to learn more, so it does not happen again'

Eglantine says 'I have come to realise that after talking with Chloro Sedai'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, how has your adjustment been since donning the novice whites?'

Eglantine says 'it was difficult at first, I will admit. I had been used to travelling around some, so that has taken a while to get used to.'

Eglantine nods to herself

Eglantine says 'but the washing and the filing have come to be a peaceful time for me. The physical work allows my mind to focus on the lesson I am learning'

Eglantine says 'I did not understand it at first why.. but I remember what my Pa used to tell me when he was showing me how to sand and file'

Sarinda nods and shares a knowing smile. 'I know that you have been working yourself hard at your chores, and have been quite diligent at those. My sister here has noted that you have already shelved as many books and earned as many merits as some of our Accepted.'

Eglantine says 'thank you, I am flattered it has been noticed. If I am doing a job, I do it to the best of my ability. No matter how "mundane" it may seem'

Sarinda nods decisively.

Sarinda says 'You seem to have a good work ethic. Some of the girls who come to us from a more...privileged background often struggle with the physical labour, at least at first.'

Eglantine says 'though I have been a little extravagant with a couple of the merits'

Eglantine says 'that nice Lumberjack said he would help with my fighting in exchange for one, and showed me to find some good trees to fight'

Eglantine says 'I hope that was alright'

Eglantine's cheeks are burning.

Sarinda says 'Yes, indeed. If it pleases the Light, that is one of the best methods for our novices to gain worldly experience while they are on the island.'

Eglantine says 'I missed testing myself a little'

Eglantine says 'my Pa taught me those things about the work ethic well, it would be a disservice to his memory for me to do otherwise'

Eglantine's shoulders shake a little at his memory

Sarinda interjects softly, 'If you find that your grief is difficult to manage, I would advise you to seek out one of the Yellow Ajah sisters. A number of them have training in not just traditional Healing, but knowledge of the mind and conditions that affect it.'

Eglantine says 'I did not know that, thank you that could be helpful indeed'

Sarinda says 'Tell, me child. How go your lessons with Sheriam regarding the One Power?'

Eglantine says 'Sheriam Sedai has been very tolerant with me and my lessons, she must have patience in abundance'

Sarinda chuckles politely.

Eglantine says 'I have been learning some weaves for both combat and self-protection'

Eglantine says 'I don't know if that was because of how my power first showed itself'

Eglantine says 'but I struggle the most with fire'

Eglantine hides the little charred marks on the hem of her dress

Sarinda says 'As for your weaving lessons, that would make sense. You must have relative strengths in the elements of Air and Water. This is common in many women.'

Sarinda says 'What are all of the weaves you have studied so far?'

Eglantine says 'I have learned to weave some armor on myself to help me be harder to hit, along with a shield that takes a portion of the hurt'

Eglantine says 'also a few battle weaves such as ice spikes, my “Dougan Shot” I call them'

Eglantine giggles.

Sarinda smirks.

Sarinda says 'With your strength in Air and Water, have you learned the Hailstorm weave?'

Sarinda says 'Or have you studied any other quick weaves, like Hammer of Air or Flame Strike?'

Eglantine says 'a gust of air that strikes like a hammer and sometimes knocks the trees down'

Eglantine says 'I have a little of the flame strike, but have not been able to master that as yet, and I have just began practicing hailstorm'

Eglantine says 'as this is all new to me, I am trying out some weaves, I wanted to see where my strength lay'

Eglantine says 'is that an advisable way to learn them?'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, as you gain more experience with those three weaves – Hammer of Air, Flame Strike, and Hailstorm - I would encourage you to focus more on one or two of them rather than all three. If you split your attention between them, you may find that it detracts from
your efforts to learn other utility weaves.'

Eglantine says 'that sounds wise, I will remember, thank you'

Sarinda says 'Flame Strike is a hallmark offensive weave that is learned by many women in the Tower, especially for those who dedicate themselves to mastering the Fireball weave. However, unless you intend to eventually spend a great deal of time in the Blight fighting Shadowspawn, some women will find that deferring on Fire weaves and instead learning Hailstorm and possibly Hammer of Air will have more practice sessions remaining to learn other useful weaves.'

Eglantine takes a breath at the thought of the Blight and Shadowspawn

Sarinda says 'Have you studied any of the weaves for locating people or objects with the Power?'

Sarinda says 'Or have you tested with Sheriam to see if you have the Talent for Traveling?'

Sarinda looks at Eglantine.

Eglantine says 'I have not trained with Sheriam Sedai yet for any of those, I thought it best not at this time as I did not want to be tempted to just try it out and leave the island'

Sarinda replies dryly, 'If it pleases the Light, I wish that some of your peers had shown your restraint when they were novices.'

Eglantine says 'I am a little straight sometimes, it has been mentioned before'

Eglantine says 'I like to follow the rules, I know where I am then'

Eglantine says 'I have heard some of the Accepted talking about the location of items and people'

Sarinda says 'Locate Object can be particularly useful at sensing the direction and general number of Shadowpawn and Seanchan enemies nearby, and with training, you can reach all the way north of Fal Dara. So you might find that learning such a weave could be valuable for the war against the Shadow even while on the island.'
Eglantine looks intrigued at the thought of helping with the fight

Sarinda says 'Do you know the Light Ball weave? Or do you have any training in a status ailment weave, such as Blind, or Chill?'

Eglantine says 'light ball no, I carry a lantern with me'

Sarinda nods, 'As do I. It is not a requirement, although many younger girls come here knowing it.'

Eglantine says 'but I have learnt to blind yes, I like that when I am training against the trees and other beasts on the Island'

Eglantine says 'they missed me a lot and didn’t assist each other. Although I do like to test myself sometimes again them all at full strength, I like to use my staff'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, are you familiar with how to tie, hold, and release the flows of your weaves?'

Eglantine says 'I do not know that no, I have been practising embracing and releasing until it was more natural to me'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, I will teach you, then. It is a valuable skill.'

Sarinda says 'It is quite simple, just a small trick of how you manage the flows.'

Eglantine says 'thank you Sarinda Sedai, that would be kind of you'

Sarinda says 'First, if it pleases the Light, I would like you to attempt to Blind yourself.'

Eglantine takes her well thumbed notepad from her pocket, and a pencil

Eglantine gasps in astonishment.

Sarinda says 'I can teach you this with any weave that has a sustained duration, but it is easier with Light Ball, or Blind.'

Eglantine says 'blind myself?'

Sarinda smiles knowingly.

Eglantine swallows

Eglantine says 'I will try'

Sarinda says 'It might take a few attempts, and that is alright.'

Sarinda says 'Please try, whenever you are ready.'

Eglantine concentrates

Eglantine feels the flows of saidar coursing through her body.

Eglantine swallows hard as she forms the weave in her mind

Eglantine begins to weave the appropriate flows...

Eglantine has been blinded!

Eglantine lets out a little squeek.

Eglantine rubs her eyes

Someone says 'Good.'

Someone says 'When you weave Blind, it is automatically tied off, and will last for 3 hours.'

Someone says 'However, if you manually hold the flows, the natural duration is paused, and will last as long as you have the energy in saidar to sustain it.'

Eglantine turns to face Sarinda's voice

Someone says 'First, check your WEAVEs (type 'weave') and identify which one is Blind.'

The weaves you have maintained are:

1. Eglantine tied BLIND

Someone says 'Each flow will be numbered.'

Someone says 'Do you sense it?'

Eglantine says 'I do yes'

Someone says 'When you are ready, and are still embracing the Source, try to hold the flows.'

Eglantine feels the blindness fade.

Eglantine blinks her eyes innocently and shields her eyes at the sudden bright light

Sarinda says 'Did you hold the flows, or release them?'

Eglantine says 'it has worn off,'

Sarinda says 'Ah.'

Sarinda says 'Try again, then.'

Eglantine says 'I will try again. I feel sorry for the trees now I think'

Sarinda laughs heartily, shaking with mirth.

Eglantine concentrates on the elements

Eglantine failed.

Eglantine slows her breathing

Eglantine has been blinded!

Someone says 'Now, try to hold the weaves.'

Eglantine pictures the flows surrounding her and tries to gather them into a single thread to tie into a knot

Eglantine holds the flows.

Eglantine senses someone connecting to the True Source.

Eglantine says 'I sense it'

Someone says 'You should see the message 'Eglantine held BLIND''

Someone says 'Every hour that you have a weave held, you will lose 1 SP for having the Source embraced, and an additional 10 SP per weave that you have held.'

Someone says 'This occurs at the beginning of the hour.'

Eglantine says 'I can feel it held, like I have grabbed hold of a string holding a balloon from floating away'

Someone says 'You can 'weave tie #' to tie the flows again, or 'weave release #' to release the flows. If it pleases the Light, try the latter now.'

Eglantine concentrates and feels her hand opening to release the weave

Eglantine feels the blindness fade.

Eglantine blinks as the light returns to her eyes

Eglantine says 'that was both frightful and incredible at the same time'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, what are some potential advantages to this technique, of holding weaves?'

Sarinda says 'How could you use this skill to your advantage?'

Eglantine thinks hard

Eglantine says 'with something like blind, if you are facing a number of enemies together, you could hold the weaves as you fight them one by one'

Eglantine says 'if they are especially powerful and could overpower you'

Sarinda says 'The weave will last for 3 hours by itself, so it might not be necessary to hold the flows against multiple targets.'

Eglantine thinks a little harder

Eglantine says 'this light ball you asked. Could it be used on that also, so you do not lose your way at a bad moment'

Sarinda shakes her head. 'A Light Ball simply illuminates the room, like a lantern. It will not let you see.'

Sarinda says 'Not if you are blinded, anyway.'

Sarinda says 'But consider, for example, a Trolloc who does not have a bubbling draught and cannot remove the Blind weave. What do you think he might do if you Blind him?'

Eglantine says 'I would think he would run away'

Sarinda nods decisively.

Sarinda says 'Yes, he would likely run away and stay out of the fight for 3 hours, if he can escape.'

Eglantine says 'and if they were not in familiar area, be easier to catch'

Sarinda says 'Imagine, to its dismay, if it waited three hours and... the blindness did not resolve.'

Sarinda flashes a wolfish grin.

Eglantine says 'so even if they were not in the same room, it would hold if it was tied?'

Eglantine grins evilly.

Sarinda says 'Or, perhaps, if I were fighting a Dreadlord or male channeler, and...'

Eglantine senses Sarinda connecting to the True Source.

Eglantine senses Sarinda is channelling saidar.

Eglantine feels isolated from the Source!

Eglantine looks around

Eglantine says 'what happened'

Eglantine attempts to embrace saidar, but finds it eludes her concentration.

Sarinda says 'That is a Shield, child.'

Sarinda says 'I have shielded you from the True Source.'

Sarinda sits down and rests.

Eglantine says ‘that feels like a part of me has gone’

Eglantine says 'I had no idea that was possible'

Sarinda says 'Like Blind, Shield will last for a certain number of hours and then naturally dissipate if tied off. But if it is held, it could last a very long time indeed.'

Sarinda says 'The weave is known only among the Red Ajah, although the Dreadlords can use it as well.'

Eglantine says 'that is indeed a fearsome weave'

Sarinda says 'What are some of the possible disadvantages or risks to holding flows like this? Especially multiple flows at a time?'

Eglantine feels your connection to the Source restored.

Eglantine brings her mind back from the worry of not feeling the source

Eglantine and breathes again as it returns

Sarinda says 'It should have naturally worn off by now, if it pleases the Light. It lasts for 4 hours by default.'

Eglantine says 'I have noticed that when I sometimes forget to release during a fight'

Eglantine says 'that the effort of holding the source stops me regenerating and in fact drains me a little'

Eglantine says 'I can imagine if you have held a single or multiple weaves, and forget about them, you would become exhausted'

Eglantine says 'are there consequences to you if that happens? Do you become ill, mentally or physically?'

Sarinda says 'There are some who theorize that if you have too many tied off, you may actually burn yourself out from the Source altogether, permanently losing your ability to channel. However, for obvious reasons, I do not believe anyone in the Tower has tested this.'

Sarinda says 'If you have too many tied off and run out of energy in the Source, that is.'

Sarinda says 'Too many held, I mean.'

Sarinda coughs loudly.

Eglantine shudders

Eglantine says 'that sounds an agonising experience'

Sarinda says 'Outside of that, it prevents you from recovering your energy in saidar, and in battle that could be extremely dangerous, hindering your ability to channel against your enemies or to protect yourself.'

Eglantine says 'I can see that'

Eglantine scribbles a few notes

Eglantine says 'a balancing act'

Sarinda says 'In your time reading in the library, or meeting with other members of the Tower, have you heard of any other sure ways to burn yourself out? To lose the ability to channel, permanently?'

Sarinda says 'There are two that are known.'

Sarinda says 'A third that is suspected.'

Eglantine says 'I have heard that there are some objects around the world that, if you channel in proximity to them, they can pull all your power'

Eglantine says 'but I thought that was just gossiping and tales, it is true?'

Sarinda says 'Yes. The most dangerous of these is called a portal stone. If it pleases the Light, if used correctly, you can channel into them to instantaneously travel to different stones here in this world, or even to mirror worlds, reflections of the Pattern here. Alternate universes, the Whites claim.'

Eglantine says 'that is the only one I have heard discussed'

Sarinda says 'But weaving in the room will completely sap your energy, and if you are not at full strength when you weave near them, you will very likely risk being burned out from the Power.'

Eglantine says 'another reason that Novices should not be leaving the island until we know more. I presume there is not one here...'

Eglantine sketches a stone tower in her book and circles it a number of times then runs a cross through it

Sarinda says 'There is one on the plains of Maredo, and another south of Far Madding. One outside of Cairhien. But none on the island here, no.'

Sarinda says 'I made the mistake once when chasing a Darkfriend, a female channeler known as Cera Merimon, who had escaped using the portal stone. I loitered in the room, became distracted, and attempted to weave to Locate her with the Power without moving. Before I realized what I had done, I found myself in an alternate realm, another version of the Braem Wood where the wild life was extremely dangerous.'

Eglantine holds her hands over her mouth

Eglantine says 'the Creator must have looked kindly on you that day and not allowed your ability to be taken'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, I had been at full energy in the Power before I wove, or I might not be here today. I survived that trip, thankfully. I hid in a few rooms where no animals were nearby, until my energy had fully recovered. I then used the portal stone again, and found
myself outside of Falme on Toman Head Road.'

Sarinda says 'If and when you reach the ring and gain Acceptance, be sure to not repeat my mistakes.'

Eglantine takes a gulp at the thought and nods in agreement.

Eglantine says 'I have heard of Falme, that is Seanchan land?'

Sarinda's face darkens.

Sarinda says 'Yes, the Seanchan have taken Falme and hold it as an outpost.'

Sarinda spits over her shoulder.

Eglantine says 'I have heard what they do to women who have the power. it is disgusting'

Sarinda nods grimly.

Eglantine 's face darkens as she recalls the story of the leashes

Sarinda says 'I will speak no more of those villainous invaders for now. If it pleases the Light,
avoid them at all costs until you are prepared to face them in battle.'

Sarinda says 'Perhaps on to something else more pleasant.'

Sarinda says 'Have you taken any of the lessons on the third floor with the Aes Sedai?'

Eglantine says 'not as yet, I have them on my schedule to do next. I have jotted the names down from the notice board outside Sheriam Sedai's room'

Eglantine says 'I have done the orientation classes'

Sarinda says 'Good.'

Sarinda smiles warmly.

Sarinda says 'Good, you are familiar with the roster, then?'

Eglantine says 'yes, I know the roster almost as well as the sink'

Sarinda says 'Tell me, child, what are the Three Oaths? Repeat them to me verbatim. You should have learned those in the novice orientation class.'

Eglantine folds her notebook up and puts it away

Eglantine says 'The first oath is to speak no word that is not true'

Eglantine says 'the second Oath is to make no weapon with which one man may kill another'

Eglantine furrows her brow a little

Sarinda's ageless face is stoic.

Eglantine says 'the third Oath is not to use the One Power as a weapon except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defence of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister'

Sarinda nods decisively.

Sarinda says 'Well stated.'

Eglantine says 'I just have to remember the words in the correct order for the third oath'

Sarinda says 'Although you will not formally swear these on the Oath Rod until such time as you pass the test for the shawl and are raised to the station of Aes Sedai, all novices and Accepted will be held to these Oaths for the entirety of their time in the Tower. Be sure to memorize them, and to live by them, no matter what circumstances you find yourself in.'

Eglantine says 'I will Sarinda Sedai'

Sarinda says 'Do you have any questions for me, child?'

Eglantine says 'I am keen to progress myself. When will be the right time to seek a test to the next level of being a Novice'

Sarinda smiles knowingly.

Eglantine blushes slightly and says 'I am sure that is asked by everyone'

Sarinda says 'Child, it just so happens that I have been testing you this entire time. And if it pleases the Light, I deem you ready to advance now.'

Sarinda says 'Sister, let us recognise novice Eglantine.'

Galina Casban says 'It is done.'

Eglantine says 'oh my, Thank you Sarinda Sedai, I had no idea'

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, child, I want you to know that my Sisters and I watch our initiates closely. You have been diligent in your studies, and have met with several others for guidance, as is proper for your station.'

Sarinda says 'As you advance, you will find that more is expected of you. With additional privileges, there will be less coddling for mistakes or rule breaking, and greater responsibility.'

Eglantine says 'Thank you, everyone has been most generous with their time talking to me'

Sarinda says 'Between now and when you enter the Arches, I advise you to seek out Aes Sedai and other Accepted for lessons when you see them, as they are available. Try to make yourself known, and to ask them for advice on how to prepare yourself for further studies.'

Sarinda says 'Merits are a minimal requirement for advancement, but the true sign that someone is ready is their ability to demonstrate knowledge and readiness to learn, as you have shown today.'

Eglantine says 'I will indeed, thank you'

Sarinda says 'One final thing I have for you today, if you are interested, is a task for you to work on. Something to keep you busy between felling trees or washing dishes.'

Sarinda flashes a wolfish grin.

Eglantine says 'Of course, how may I assist'

Sarinda says 'There have been assassins, both of the human kind and Shadowspawn such as myrddraal and Trolloc rogues, who have killed unsuspecting novices and Accepted in the White Tower of late.'

Sarinda's face darkens.

Sarinda says 'These foes often strike from the dark, in rooms where they can easily hide, taking girls unawares of their surroundings.'

Eglantine says 'bastards...oh please excuse me'

Sarinda looks at Eglantine archly.

Sarinda says 'A common task I assign novices is to explore every inch of the island and to create a comprehensive list of every room in which it is impossible to hide, and every room that is difficult but not impossible to hide in.'

Sarinda says 'Are you familiar with non-hideable rooms, and rooms that are difficult to hide in?'

Eglantine shakes her head.

Sarinda stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

Sarinda beckons Eglantine to follow her.

Eglantine now follows Sarinda.

Sarinda says 'Come with me.'

Sarinda gestures with her hand.

The door smoothly swings open.

Sarinda leads Eglantine through the Tower until they arrive at The Warders' Practice Yard

Sarinda says 'Try to 'hide' in this room.'

Sarinda says 'And tell me what you notice.'

Eglantine looks around for a hiding place

Eglantine can't find anything to conceal herself with.

Eglantine says 'I cannot find anything to conceal myself with'

Sarinda says 'This is a non-hideable room, or no-hide.'

Sarinda says 'You can still be backstabbed in such a room, but it is much, much rarer.'

With a swish of her Red shawl, Sarinda leads Eglantine through Tar Valon and out through Osenrein Gate

Sarinda says 'Try this one now.'

Eglantine looks around for somewhere to conceal herself, but to no avail.

Eglantine says 'cannot hide but it feels slightly slightly different'

Sarinda says 'It is possible to hide in this room, but not easy. A rogue will need to attempt to hide several times before it is likely to work. But once it does, they have no hindrance to stabbing you.'

Eglantine looks behind her

Sarinda says 'I want you to check every room within the bounds of the island, and catalogue both no-hide and hard-hide rooms.'

Sarinda says 'When you have the list, send me a mail with the exact room names, and I will award two merits and make a note in your record.'

Eglantine says 'I will Sarinda Sedai, that will be valuable knowledge'

Eglantine says 'and thank you for your advice and teaching, it has been invaluable '

Eglantine curtseys.

Sarinda smiles warmly.

Sarinda says 'Of course, child. As Aes Sedai, teaching is part of my duties.'

Eglantine says 'I am still getting used to that. The elders in my village (and I don’t mean old obviously) had little to do with us'

Sarinda frowns.

Sarinda says 'If it pleases the Light, I need to retire soon. It was good to meet you, child. I expect you to keep at your studies. Contact me with any questions or concerns.'

Eglantine says 'I will, and thank you Sarinda Sedai'

Eglantine curtseys to her.

Eglantine says 'I will'

Sarinda says 'May the Light illumine you, and see you safe to your journey's end.'

Eglantine says 'and you Sarinda Sedai'

Chloro

Re: A surprise and some words of wisdom

Post by Chloro » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:47 pm

Rplizer +1 qps : 1
Extra meticulous edit +1 qps : N/A
Length bonus +1-2 qps : 2
Summary: +1 qps : N/A

Awards:
Eglantine 3qps
Sarinda 3qps

Please say "RECEIVE" at a silver haired Aes Sedai to be awarded.