A Lesson on using the weave for healing!

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Penzei

A Lesson on using the weave for healing!

Post by Penzei » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm

Penzei says 'Please take a seat Novice Chloro!'

In the Classroom
A board of black slate hangs on the wall near the door, suggesting this
room is used as a classroom. The room is plain and windowless and has
enough place to seat thirty students. A dais with a desk sits at the front
of the room, where the Aes Sedai or Accepted teaching the class can sit.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Zone: White Tower Upper Floors
Door west: door
Chloro Arovni the Wearied Novice is standing here.
A haughty young woman strides by practicing Aes Sedai serenity.

Chloro smiles warmly moving to a desk at the front of the room pulling out her notebook and softly
sitting.

Penzei gently walks up to the front of the class room, while going through a few notes herself...

Chloro removes the cap from an inkwell and prepares a quill pen to write should the need strike.

Penzei says 'Novice Chloro, have you had any experince with any healing ?'

Chloro sighs slightly. "I know the formation of the weave however, fully forming it escapes me.

Penzei nods, setting the notes down on the desk nearby before turning around and exclaiming," Good!
It's harder to retrain someone than it is to start from scratch! "

Chloro nods in excitement of learning something new.

Penzei opens her hand before her gently waving them rhythmically causing threads of water to
coalesce into an small orb in front of her before explaining, " You see because of the Brown Ajah's
research we know that most sentient creatures and plants are made mostly of... water! "

Chloro stares with her exotic gray eyes marveling at the globe of water. "Now that is something I
have not seen in a lesson before!"

Penzei continues her weaving, causing dust like particles to enter into watery orb changing it's
color to a brownish green, after which she continues to explain, " With this knowledge the Yellow
Ajah was able to adapt weaves to heal... by adding the building blocks of life with the weaves of
earth... "

Chloro dips her quill and begins taking notes seldom taking her eyes from the Accepted and her deft
weaving of the flows.

Penzei changes her hand position so that her hands rotate above the orb, as she continues to weave,
pure white streams flow into the orb...

Penzei says 'At last we are more than mere Dust and water! All things have a soul or a thread on the
weave that must also be accounted for and repaired through our weaving!'

Chloro contemplates the Accepteds last statement."So if the physcial body is damaged, the Spirit is
also damaged?"

Penzei continues weaving and the orb then changes again to have a slight golden tinge, once this
happens she guides to orb towards you while speaking, " A person's thread can only be damage
through means unknown... very few have that power BUT our threads respond to pain and suffering...
and therefore must be tended too to ensure the completion of the healing! "

Penzei guides the orb to descend toward your arm, it gently absorbs into and disappears in a tiny
flash causing a faint tingling sensation.

Chloro stares at the golden sphere marveling at the completed weave being shown for more than just a
few mere moments.

Penzei releases her embrace and breathes deeply for a moment.

Chloro wiggles her fingers to rid herself of the sensation. "Accepted I do not mean to boast but
this is by far the best showing the healing weave I have scene, so many others forget that learning
it means seeing it more than just mere seconds. before it is used."

Penzei giggles a bit before speaking," I had good teachers! "

Chloro stands in a bit of excitement, "May I try the weave?

Penzei shrugs.

Penzei says 'Absolutely!'

Chloro says 'Thank you Accepted may I have permission to channel?'

Penzei nods in agreement.

Penzei senses Chloro connecting to the True Source.

Chloro embraces saidar feeling the extascy flow through her the nimbus around her not as bright as
the accepteds but not far off from it.

Chloro raising her right hand she holds it palm up. Breathing deeply she decides to take it one step
at a time. one flow, two flows, three flows of water coalesce into a small woven sphere.

Penzei nods, crossing her arms in observation.

Chloro lifting her left hand above the orb slowly rotating it above trying to mimic the Accepteds
movements a thread thin flow of earth joins the flows of water the sphere becoming merky.

Chloro says 'Is this correct accepted?'

Penzei giggles.

Penzei says 'Alittle less earth dear'

Penzei says 'It only takes the slightest touch of it'

Chloro Attempts to reverse her rotation to extract some of the earth flow and sighs as the weave
collapses water droplets falling to her palm.

Penzei giggles.

Chloro says 'Earth unfortunately is my weakest element, though I have been trying to improve it with
it. May I try again?'

Penzei says 'Ofcourse !'

Penzei says 'Remember, alittle earth goes a long way!'

Penzei says 'Hence why traveling or opening gateways is so heavy with the earth!'

Chloro takes a breath giving a moment before weaving three flows of water into a small sphere, this
part happening far quicker than others as she has practiced it many times. slowly rotating her hands
she attempts to attract tiny motes of dust with a flow of earth and rolls her eyes as it does not

Chloro determined to get this she reaches out again with a small flow of air as a tiny mote of dust
joins the sphere turning it the palest of green and brown. Victorious she smiles.

Penzei says 'Concentrate dear! now for the hard part!'

Penzei giggles.

Chloro Nods to the accepted not speaking as she concentrates harder, so close to the finish yet so
far. Reaching out she pulls two flows of spirit adding first one then adding the other excited she
beams and then the weave collapses her concentration faltering.

Chloro sighs loudly.

Penzei giggles.

Penzei says 'Binding it all together is the hardest part! For the spirit is the most difficult to tame!'

Chloro says 'May i try again Accepted? Also to be correct may I heal you if the weave is formed?'

Penzei says 'You may!'

Chloro nods then stares at the space above her palm with tenacity. The weaves of water leaping and
the sphere forming as if snapping into place. Furrowing her brown in concentration she reaches out
with a thread thin flow of earth slowing move a few dust particles in the sphere.

Penzei smiles happily.

Chloro Concentrating harding she pulls two flows of spirit adding one then the other as a soft warm
glow emanates from the sphere. A bead of sweat forms on her forehead using all of her mite to
control so many flows at once and keep to from collapsing as she slow lifts and floats the sphere to
Penzei allowing it to settle and in her left forearm.

Penzei smiles in admiration as the weave fills her arm with a tingling sensation of warmth slowly
dissipating.

Chloro breaths slightly heavily releasing the source and nearly collapsing into her chair exhausted
from the attempts a smile of victory forming on her face.

Penzei says 'Excellent!'

Penzei says 'Now ! that's just healing, there are other maladies we must contend with as well...'

Chloro nods her breathing coming back under control and straights to sit correctly."Do go on
Accepted!"

Penzei starts to pace and she continues to speak, " Drawing out poison... removing disease... curing
blindess... returning ones strength of courage! These are just a few of the things that we do as
part of the Yellow Ajah "

Penzei turning back to you, still speaking, " All of these things have some variation of what you
just did ! "

Penzei nods in agreement.

Chloro nods taking notes

Penzei says 'Even if you don't choose the path of the Yellow Ajah, having knowledge and practice in any
of these weaves will come in handy in the most dire of times!'

Chloro says 'Accepted Gemeina domenstrated several of those yesterday, however I did hear of a weave
to refreash haggardness from a person or living being?'

Penzei says 'Quite a common weave not just for the Yellow Ajah, but for those of the Green as well!'

Penzei says 'Exhaustion can be dealt with much the same was as one would heal'

Penzei says 'As we all know exhaustion can kill much the same as a sword!'

Chloro says 'Please go on.'

Chloro pushes back her red locks to make sure she can absorb any knowledge spoken.

Penzei continues explaining in detail, pacing slowly in the front of the classroom, " Much as you
have already done, weaving water, earth and spirit... one must do the same to 'refresh' someone,
except instead of repairing... we infuse... letting the weave fullfil the muscles instead of
binding ! "

Penzei says 'Hence if you've ever seen the weave in action itself, it causes the participates to glow
slightly for a moment.'

Chloro furiously writes trying to get everything down the Accepted is saying."I see Accepted."

Penzei abruptly turns back towards you before stating, " NOW do you have any questions ? "

Chloro looks up,"I think I have more than when we started, that is the usual outcome after most of
my lessons. For instance, how can the healing weave be considered a weapon by so many that we must
ask if we are allowed to heal them?"

Penzei giggles.

Penzei smiles before continuing the lesson, " Many in this world have superstitions of varyings
degrees and even the most accepting communities still have no concept of how we do what we do... "
she finishes with a slight frown.

Penzei says 'People fear what they do not understand...'

Penzei says 'Those like the Child of Light simply assume we are the Dark Spawn !'

Penzei giggles.

Chloro remembers the superstitions back home and nods "That I think i understand"

Penzei says 'But much more common is just the fact that we have made the impossible possible... and it
is simply hard for them to grasp...'

Chloro says 'Ah I understand now. They fear us because they cannot channel themselves.'

Penzei says 'Unfortunately... '

Chloro nods in acceptance

Penzei fixes her dress slightly before asking again, " Any other inquiries ? "

Chloro puts down her quill blowing softly on the page allowing the ink to dry. "I think that is it
Accepted. Though I seek you out in future for torturing if your apprenticeship allows."

Penzei giggles.

Penzei says 'Ofcourse Dear, you know where to find me'

Penzei says 'For your any 'torturing' you might need'

Penzei giggles.

Chloro nods smiling adding the cap back to the ink well and closing her note book once the ink is
dry and placing it in her pouch.

Chloro says 'Thank you for your time Accepted.It is greatly advanced my weaving skills!'

Penzei smiles happily.

Penzei says 'Well then, Class is dismissed!'

Chloro stands somewhat gracefully and curtsey's to the accepted. "Thank you Accepted."

Nevirha

Re: A Lesson on using the weave for healing!

Post by Nevirha » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:44 am

Penzei wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:08 pm
Awarded offline rpqps to

Penzei: 4 qps +1 bonus for log cleaning
Chloro: 4 qps

Excellent read!

Please go to the silver-haired and say "receive" to get your award.