Raising Ceremony for Eliora Sedai

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Jenda

Raising Ceremony for Eliora Sedai

Post by Jenda » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:59 am

Another old log I found.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hall of the Sitters
This large circular room has a domed ceiling at least thirty paces high. A
raised platform runs around the outer edge of the room, fronted by steps
except where this ramp and two others come out, spaced equally around the
circle. The Flame of Tar Valon lies centered in the floor, surrounded by
widening spirals of color, the colors of the seven Ajahs. At the opposite
side of the room from where the ramp entered, a high-backed chair stands,
heavy and ornately carved in vines and leaves, painted in the colors of
all the Ajahs.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Lara of Murandy is standing here.
Alyssa, official scribe of the Hall of Sitters, stands patiently nearby.
Lady Orenda the Honored Sister is standing here.
Alanna Mosvani, a tall, slenderly beautiful woman with dark, penetrating eyes stands here.
Danelle Sedai, sitter for the Brown Ajah stands here deep in thought.
Anaiya Sedai of the Blue Ajah stands here.
Galina Casban completely ignores you.
Annoura Larisen is here studying some treaties.
Plyva Sedai the Elder Sister is standing here.

Jenda says 'Spotlight on Plyva Sedai.'

Lara sneers in Jenda's direction.

Jenda blinks her eyes seductively at her.

Plyva coughs loudly.

Lara stops using a Crimson Shafted Javelin engraved with the Flame of Tar Valon.

Jenda says 'Now is not the time for flirting, Lara.'

Lara says 'I don't suppose I'll need that.'

Orenda says 'You never know with novices these days.'

Lara says 'Not that the Yellows and Whites would know how to use it anyhow.'

Plyva says 'let the games begin'

**Left in this tell because it's an old thing that I forgot even existed!**

Neladin tells Jenda 'was is the emote command so that it doesnt say Neladin xxxxxx'

Jenda reply to Neladin 'yeah. it is 'tell rpmob semote xxxx''

Eliora has arrived from the north.

Orenda stops using a silver etched shield.

Eliora curtseys gracefully.

Jenda nods at Eliora.

Plyva looks at Eliora.

Orenda looks at Eliora.

Orenda lets out a small smile.

Jenda sighs heavily, and glances at Eliora through a stoic face. Yet her eyes wet with emotion.

Eliora walks to the dais, turns to the rest and waits.

Neladin has arrived from the north.

Nea looks at Eliora with one thin dark eyebrow raised.

Neladin nods.

Jenda nods at Neladin.

Jenda says 'We can begin... '

Jenda says 'Alyssa seal the session'

Alyssa the scribe closes the Doors.
Alyssa the scribe locks the Doors.
Neladin moves to the bench behind Jenda.

Plyva seats herself stiffly on the white bench.

Jenda clears her throat to begin, 'Eliora.. we've decided to give you a few moments to speak for yourself before this.. 'business' begins.'

Eliora says 'yes, aes sedai, i understand.'

Neladin looks at Eliora, nodding encouragingly.

Jenda glances regrettfully at your banded dress, 'You can start now, child.'

Eliora says 'Well, i have been here for a very long time as you all know my now.'

Eliora says 'I have healed and helped with all my abilities.'

Eliora says 'assister novices to become accepteds by teaching them noviceorientations and supporting them when they feel down.'

Eliora says 'I have learnt alot about how to survive and grow storng and explored different cities.'

Plyva smirks coldly.

Eliora says 'I have taught classes to other accepteds. also afew of those i mentored have been aes sedai.'

Eliora smiles abit at that.

Lara says 'That your peers surpass you is not something to be smiling about, Child.'

Eliora says 'I care about how the tower is run too and have told accepteds and novicves when they have broken the rules.'

Jendna looks at Lara.
Haughty and arrogant, this woman does not even seem to acknowledge your existence. She pulls her blood red cloak tight, as if hiding something. In a momentary flash, she is gone....

Jenda 's mouth tightens faintly at the corners.

Eliora says 'no, aes sedai. jsut saying that i helped them. so some of their knowledhge is mine, aes sedai.'

Orenda frowns.

Lara scowls darkly at you.

Lara says 'Understood'

Jenda drawls in rough country accents, 'Keep going, child. You will have time to answer their questions soon.'

Jenda whispers to Lara 'Didn't I ask for you to stop flirting with me here? '

Eliora says 'the reason i want to be aes sedai is to get permission to fully research weaves and make new healing weaves tobenefit the tower.'

Lara shakes her head at you.

Neladin nods at Eliora's words.

Plyva gives the other Aes Sedai a brief look before returning her attention to Eliora.

Jenda shakes her head and sighs.

Eliora says 'I can also help the tower administration with my knowledge.'

Jenda nods slowly.

Lara whispers to you, 'just what we need, a clerk!'

Eliora says 'I can fight if i need to.. but i mosttly stay behind with my healing.'

Eliora says 'if for some reason, i would bve threatened, i would not succumb to their threats, i know i have made mistakes in the past, aes sedai'

Eliora says 'but i have learnt form them'

Jenda 's lips curve in a small, mysterious smile.

Eliora says 'we all must do mistakes to learn.'

Eliora gets quiet and waits for you to speak.

Plyva remains cold and expression less.

Jenda narrows her tilted black eyes in thought.

Jenda says 'I believe that said it all, sisters. We shall open the floor to questions. Will the Green take their chance now?'

Jenda tells Plyva 'I wanted to get them out of the way, even though you're a sitter pc. not to be rude.'

Nea looks down her slightly hooked now at Eliora and says @Yes we shall'.

Nea looks at Jenda and tuts audibly.

Nea says 'I am no brown to fall asleep....'

Nea rises from her bench beside Alanna and says 'From observing Eliora we have found she is no fighter.'

Jenda smirks.

Nea pauses and says 'However..'

Neladin eyes narrow slightly.

Lara smirks malevolently.

Nea says 'There is a place for everyone in this world, even the smallest weed has its place in the forest. Each person has there purpose, it is up to that person to make there personality and achievements known and respected in order to have a place within the cycle of life. '

Obidos licks Lara.

Neladin whispers to you, 'Did reds vote against her?'

Plyva tells Jenda 'was probably good i tested it on you, the others might not either'

Jenda shakes her head at Neladin.

Plyva frowns.

Neladin nods.

Jenda whispers to Neladin 'no one did, but the grays who did not vote at all.'

Neladin whispers to you, 'nice, nice....'

Nea says 'This too is a important part of Tower life, so I ask you child what do you think you have done to make the tower 'need' you?'

Neladin sits back in her chair, her focus returning to Nea Sedai.

Jenda nods slowly.

Jenda tells Nea 'good question!'

Eliora turns to Nea sedai.

Nea smooths her divided skirts over her hips and waits.

Plyva tugs absently at her nose ring.

Eliora says 'I am a very kind person, and have a very caring heart, i am sure everyone has noticed that. I have brough my heaingskilla to the tower and also my care for everyone,a es sedai.'

Eliora says 'Also I have done my classcollection which everyone has benefited from and i have helped and taught about my healing.'

Eliora says 'when novices had been down, they can go to me and talk without fear of being rejected or frowned down upon.'

Neladin tells Jenda 'huh... was thinking that i should have stood behind her... to give her support.. i came to this though cause I could have, when you/hall told me you were done questioning, '

Eliora nods to nea sedai.

Nea nods curtly and says 'You also took up tuition from the Green's which was dually noted, your logs were abit lacking however it showed effort on your part which is appreciated.'

Jenda turns slightly to look towards Nea.

Lara nods at Nea.

Nea says 'We believe you can effectively get yourself out of harms way but can you strike a blow to the Dark One?'

Nea says 'That is a question we have been abiding over for Quite some time....'

Nea says 'For the moment I have no further questions sisters.'

Neladin nods in appreciation of Nea's musings.

Jenda nods slowly.

Jenda says 'What have the Browns?'

Jenda turns to Danielle Sedai with a slightly arched brow. The vapid Brown Sister murmers, 'hrm?...', before shaking her head. 'I have nothing for the child.'

Jenda says 'The Red Ajah?'

Jenda coolly arches a brow.

Lara whispers something to Orenda.

Lara says 'Child, you've demonstrated your ability to face a fellow channeler in battle if neccesary.'

Plyva whispers something to Neladin.

Orenda nods in agreement.

Lara says 'You faced one of the Red Apprentices previously.'

Neladin nods at Plyva, a bit of concern in her eyes.

Eliora says 'yes, aes sedai.'

Jenda lifts her chin, gazing cooly at you as the Sisters speak.

Plyva adjusts her white shawl stiffly.

Lara says 'My thoughts are similar to those of Nea, your ability in combat is less than stellar, but I have no doubt that you will fill the role you have chosen for yourself well.'
Lara says 'I have no questions for you.'

Jenda looks at Orenda.
Hooded and cloaked from head to toe, likely a woman from her small stature.
Dressed in a stout cloak which covers even her face this inconspicous
hunter wanders the lands with a grim purpose.

Orenda says 'We are satisfied.'

Jenda nods slowly.

Jenda says 'Plyva Sedai, what has the White Ajah.. Excuse me a moment.'

Jenda says 'Alyssa open the session'

Alyssa the scribe says 'As you command, Jenda Sedai.'

Alyssa the scribe unlocks the Doors.
Alyssa the scribe opens the Doors.

Gem has arrived from the north.

Neladin nods at Gem as she enters.

Jenda smiles kindly at Gem.

Jenda says 'Alyssa seal the session.'

Alyssa the scribe closes the Doors.
Alyssa the scribe locks the Doors.
Eliora curtsies to gem sedai.

Plyva nods curtly and waits for the room to quiet down.

Gem ducks her head to the assembled Sitters, then makes her way to the Blue Ajah bench.

Nea acknowledges Gem from the far side of the room.

Jenda says 'As we were saying, the Floor is now the White's.'

Jenda smiles at Gem.

Gem adjusts her shawl as she settles in.

Plyva says 'You have lived and trained in the White Tower for many years Accepted. Yet all I hear from you is your talk about healing and very little about anything else. What do you think it means to be an Aes Sedai? After all any novice could offer healing and aiding but that does not mean we give her the shawl.'

Gem says 'Alyssa, sign me in.'
Lara frowns.

Alyssa the scribe says 'The Hall recognizes Gem Sedai.'

Lara looks at Gem.

Plyva stares coolly at Eliora.

Eliora says 'to be aes sedai means in short to hold the world ready for the last battle, aes sedai. I iwll do this by helping when i can with my skills. Healing and teaching and also the logic i got.'

Obidos tickles Gem.

Gem's lips twitch at some thought of her own.

Eliora says 'I can thing logically when needed and take desicions of who to heal and when.'

Plyva says 'How will logic help the world get ready for the last battle?'

Eliora says 'i mean, ic an think logically always. logic is needed alwys, aes sedai.'

Plyva murmurs, 'well said'

Jenda are shaken to your core as the ground gives way and Obidos rises from a hole.

Obidos says 'BOOO!!'

A gale force wind rips through your clothes as Obidos vaporizes into the breeze.

Neladin mutters under her breath, 'wool headed men'.

Eliora says 'by tellign everyone that the whote tower is nto bad. convincing people that we do.. that we do not pose a threat as the child of light would have everyone believe'

Lara chuckles politely.

Jenda smirks.

Eliora jumps abit at the boo, but gets her calmness back fast

Plyva says 'Anything else you would like to add Accepted?'

Nea raises her head to the skies and tuts audibly.

Eliora says 'that is all, aes sedai.'

Jenda nods slowly.

Plyva says 'Then I have no more questions'

Jenda cooly regards Annoura Sedai and says slowly, 'And the Gray Ajah?'.

Gem whispers something to Anaiya.

**This is how it worked**
Jenda tells Argle the RPMobol 'semote The Gray Sister passes her somber gaze over you, quickly and dismissively.'

The gray sister passes her somber gaze over you quickly and dismissively ( Jenda )

Jenda says 'The Gray has nothing for you, child. I give the floor to the Blue Ajah.'

Plyva slightly wrinkles her nose.

Gem nods at Anaiya Sedai.

Gem says 'Thank you, Jenda.'

Eliora turns to gem sedai.

Gem leans forward, eyeing you up and down.

Gem says 'Anaiya has been filling me in on some of it, but obviously I have missed a great deal of this gathering.'

Gem glances at Plyva for a moment. 'From what I have heard, I can guess the nature of the discussion.'

Plyva leans closer to Neladin and whispers a few words before resuming her rigid posture.

Jenda sniffs, crossing her arms below her breasts, and turns her attention back towards you.

Gem says 'Eliora, I have watched your growth closely over the years.'

Gem says 'And while you certainly have a good heart and good intentions, not all of what I know of you has been pleasing to me.'

Gem says 'I am most concerned with how you will act when the fates of your Sisters rely on you. How can I know that you will stand fast when others rely on you, rather than wilt and take the easy path out?'

Eliora says 'ytou mean to succumb to threats, aes sedai? I have learned to stand firm against such occations.'

Nea disappears into the void.

Nea has returned.

Nea tuts audibly.

Eliora says 'and it will not happen again, was thos what you thought about, aes sedai?'

Neladin whispers something to Nea.

Jenda narrows her tilted black eyes in thought.

Gem says 'So you say.'

Nea gives Neladin a nudge with her elbow, grinning all the while.

Gem muses a moment, then her voice changes with a new thought. 'You have been in the Tower for a long time.'

Eliora says 'yes, aes sedai.'

Gem says 'If we were to remove you from the ranks and send you on your way from the island today, would you be able to survive? What would you do, away from the comfort and safety of the White Tower?'

Neladin shakes her head, looking between Nea and Plyva.

Eliora says 'I would survive, aes sedai. If you would do that.'

Jenda frowns slightly.

Gem says a little dryly, 'That only answers the first question, child.'

Eliora says 'what i would do... i would join another group, i dont know if the wisdoms would appreciate me. if not, i would find my way.'

Eliora adds, aes sedai.

Jenda laughs softly to herself at that, shaking her head.

Eliora says 'do you wish me to say more, gem sedai?'

Nea picks a idle strand of thread off her skirts.

Plyva lightly taps her fingers on the white wood beside her.

Gem raises her eyebrows slightly, nodding.

Gem says 'If you have more to say on it, now is the perfect time to bring it forth.'

Gem absently flicks at her shawl.

Neladin watches Eliora for a response.

Eliora says 'I would be able to survive as i said. I would still try to heop the tower as an eye and ear though and tell the tower what i can find out that may help here, aes sedai.'

Eliora says 'to adjust would take awhile... but it would be possible, aes sedai'

Nea nods curtly.

Jenda grins slyly, 'I believe they -are- paid well..'

Gem nods. 'I see.'

Gem ducks her head to whisper with Anaiya once more.
Eliora says 'although my home is here in the tower i and i would not want to leave.'

Gem says 'As I said, I missed the first part of this, so if this has been answered already... well, you can give it twice, I suppose.'

Gem says 'Given absolute freedom in your movements and actions, how would you best serve the White Tower and the Light.'

Gem adds, 'Were you to stay a part of the White Tower, I mean. Not if you were removed.'

Eliora says 'I would help with my healing and good heart. I can talk to those who needs it and i never frown down on novices. I would help research new healingweaves and ways to help.'

Eliora adds aes sedai to that.

Plyva takes out a small snuff box from her dress, seemingly ignoring the people around her.

Eliora says 'people can turn to me when they have things htey wish to talk about, aes sedai.'

Eliora nods that she is done.

Gem says 'I do hope that you can still discipline a Novice in need of it, even if you do not frown, but I see your point.'

Gem glances at Anaiya again, then nods.

Gem sits down.

Eliora says 'I can, aes sedai. i can be strict if i need to. and i have at times,'

Gem makes a motion with her hands to indicate the floor is open once more, looking at Jenda.

Jenda nods slowly as she rises from the bench. 'With that our own Yellow shall question the child..'

Jenda looks at Eliora.
This woman's age is undetermined around 30 or so. She
has smooth, lightbrown skin with a tinge of a shine.
Her dirtblone hair is wavy and reaches beyond her
shoulders. Her clear blue eyes shows care and
compassion to everyone.

Eliora turns to jenda sedai.

Jenda says 'Accepted Eliora. You have a kind nature and gentle spirit.. the Creator has truely blessed us to have you as our own child... '

Neladin nods.

Eliora tries to restrain a smile.

Jenda thinks a moment, then continues in hoarse northern accents, 'And yet there are Sisters here who are not impressed by that.'

Gem makes a sound in her throat.

Jenda says 'I want you to reflect.. and share with us all your greatest moment as an Accepted. A moment where you truly shined.'

Gem quickly covers her mouth with one hand.

Nea taps a finger on her lower lip.

Jenda says 'A deed that you felt would make the Tower and the Light very proud.'

Jenda arches a brow in Gem's direction at the sound of the squeak.

Eliora thinks.

Plyva glances over at Gem and blinks.

Neladin frowns slightly.

Jenda motions sharply at you to proceed.

Gem discreetly rubs her throat.

Jenda narrows her eyes, giving Gem the oddest look...

Eliora says 'My greatest moment here.... It has happened so much here so i cant really remember. As we have already said i have been here for so long now. But one moment could be when i taught my first class. I could actually teach and give my knowledge out to hthers.'

Eliora says 'and not just hold it insode myself. that were a great moment, aes sedai.'

Gem stares straight ahead at the Acception before her.

Jenda lifts a brow and grins slightly, 'What was it that you taught? Refresh our memories..'

Plyva absently sniffs her snuff-box.

Eliora says 'my first class on the power, aes sedai. saidar and how weaves are made and how to embrace safely.'

Eliora says 'to prevent the fate that could have been mine...'

Jenda says 'Tell us about that, then. Shortly.'

Eliora looks sad for abit then looks recomposed (i think)

Eliora says 'well, when i came here. some weeks after, i got one of those channelign side effects at the square. It is long ago, i do not know if anyone remember'

Eliora says 'i fel down and shakedand felt disoriented.. then i were brought up to sheriam sedai andf she taugfht me that rosbug exercise.'

Eliora says 'I remember aphrodite sedai teaching it to me too, in another way, aes seda'

Eliora says 'but i were taught to embrace properly that day.. since then i have not have ahy troubles. with embracing.'

Jenda nods slowly.

Eliora says 'or channeling... *thinks* except fire who has never been my thing'

Jenda chuckles politely.

Jenda nods at Neladin.

Neladin smiles slightly.

Jenda turns and reclaims her place on the Yellow's bench.

Plyva stretches on her spacious white bench.

Gem whispers something to Anaiya Sedai.

Lara yawns.

Neladin stands and straightens her skirt as she moves to Eliora.

Eliora turns now to neladin sedai.

Neladin walks behind her and faces the hall.

Gem shakes her head at Anaiya Sedai.

Gem shrugs slightly.

Gem looks at Neladin.

Neladin says 'Sisters, many of you have known Eliora for years. As mentioned, she has grown throughout her time here. '

Lara nods in agreement.

Jenda tells Gem 'that made me laugh for some reson!'

Jenda nods slowly.

Neladin says softly, 'She has made mistakes....'

Neladin adds "some of which have been hard to forget."

Neladin looks to each of the ajahs in turn.

Neladin says 'As you consider her fate this evening, I want you to look at the Accepted before you now, not the young girl she was years ago.'

Nea shares her gaze between Neladin and you.

Neladin says 'Base your decisions on her today.'

Plyva glances coolly around the Hall.

Neladin lays her hand gently on Eliora in passing, as she returns to her place on the bench.

Jenda nods slowly.

Neladin nods to Jenda.

Nea taps a finger on her lower lip.

Eliora shifts her feets slightly but not much.

Jenda rises again and intones, 'We have all had our say, and heard this child speak...'

Jenda says 'Alyssa summon the Keeper'

Alyssa the scribe says 'At once Jenda Sedai.'

A servant scurries out a small door behind the wall hangings.

Lelaine Akashi arrives walking briskly into the room.

Lelaine Akashi says 'You requested my presence Sisters?'

Eliora curtseys before Lelaine Akashi.

Jenda curtseys in the barest dip of her skirts towards Lelaine, 'We shall now put forth our votes. What say the White Ajah?'

Jenda says 'Sedai says Keeper, Eliora is ready for the vote'

Lelaine Akashi nods at Jenda.

Lelaine Akashi says 'Indeed Jenda Sedai.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'We shall begin polling the Ajahs.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Red Sitter.'

Plyva smirks coldly.

Lara frowns.

Galina Casban says 'I have no questions at this time.'

Plyva looks at Galina Casban.

Galina Casban says 'The Red Ajah stands for raising this child.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'There is no open vote.'

Lara scowls darkly at Lelaine Akashi.

Neladin looks perplexed.

Nea tilts her head to the side obviously confused.

Gem clambers to her feet.

Gem moves quietly over the the Yellow bench.

Jenda says 'Accepted Eliora is ready now'

Neladin looks down at her skirt, straightening as she composes her features.

Lelaine Akashi whispers something to a servant.

A servant scurries out a small door behind the wall hangings.

Gem whispers to you, 'You need to summon the... yeah.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'Mother will be here shortly.'

Gem nods slightly, and returns to her bench.

Jenda crosses her arms.

Lelaine Akashi bangs a carved wooden staff topped with a gold flame on the ground three times.

Lelaine Akashi intones 'She comes, she comes, she comes.'

Nea rises from her seat.

Lelaine Akashi intones 'Cadsuane Melaidhrin, the Watcher of the Seals, the Flame of Tar Valon, the Amyrlin Seat.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin gazes calmly over the Hall as she moves to the center of the floor.

Lara bends her knees in slight curtsy.

Gem spreads her embroidered skirts into an elegant curtsey to the Mother.

Jenda swiftly kneels befor the Amyrlin.

Neladin stands, and curtseys to Cadsuane.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin adjusts her shawl.

Nea sweeps in a curtsey.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'We are here today for a very serious reason.'

Eliora turns to Mother and cutsies deeply.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'It happens all too rarely but today an Accepted stands before the Hall.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'She stands firm in the belief that she is ready to wear the Shawl,'
Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'and shoulder the responsibilities that come with it.'
Plyva stands and gives a light curtsey.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'My heart rejoices for every woman who is raised to the Shawl.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'If the Hall finds Accepted Eliora worthy, there will be a new Sister'
Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'among us today.'

Neladin smiles slightly.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin smiles slightly.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin glides to her high-backed chair.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Keeper, do continue please.'

Lelaine Akashi nods at Cadsuane Melaidhrin.

Lelaine Akashi says 'All who come before the Hall have worked hard and long to earn this chance.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'Now it is time to see if that is enough.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'Eliora, you have a short time to address the Hall, use it well.'

Eliora says 'I have been here for along time, and learned alot. healing mostly, but i have also been braver in fighting the shadow, aes sedai'

Eliora says 'I have done some mistakes but learnt from them, aes sedai.'

Nea raises a thin dark eyebrow yet remains silent.

Jenda nods slowly.

Eliora says 'I have helped novices and accepted grow in their knowledge and shared of my wisdom.'

Eliora says 'I have studied healing under lena sedai and also sent in a few suggestion for new weaves, aes sedai.'

Eliora says 'that is what i have to say short, aes sedai.'

Jenda says 'Keeper, Eliora is ready for the vote'

Lelaine Akashi says 'Indeed Jenda Sedai.'

Jenda smooths her skirts over her hips, nodding to herself.
Lelaine Akashi says 'We shall begin polling the Ajahs.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Red Sitter.'

Galina Casban says 'I have no questions at this time.'

Galina Casban says 'The Red Ajah stands for raising this child.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Red Sitter's vote is recorded.'
Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Green Sitter.'

Alanna Mosvani says 'I see strength in this one.'

Nea turns to Alanna.

Alanna Mosvani says 'The Green Ajah stands for raising this child.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Green Sitter's vote is recorded.'
Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Yellow Sitter.'

Nea nods in satisfaction to herself.

Jenda says 'The Yellow Ajah stands for this child.'

Jenda says 'The yellow stands for this child'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Yellow Sitter's vote is recorded.'
Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Blue Sitter.'

Jenda nod in agreement.

Gem says 'Although the Blue Ajah had its doubts, Eliora has proven herself through the test of time, and today shown that she has passion and commitment for the cause she holds dear: aiding others in distress.'
Neladin nods and smiles.

Someone knocks on the Doors from the other side.

Gem says 'Anaiya and I now believe that, while she would continue her pursuit whatever role she finds herself, that pursuit would only be hindered by allowing her to remain as she is, thus...'

Gem says 'The Blue Ajah stands for raising this child.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Blue Sitter's vote is recorded.'
Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Gray Sitter.'

Nea arches her eyebrows at the closed doors.

Annoura Larisen says 'I see issues here.'

Annoura Larisen says 'The Gray Ajah sits for raising this child.'

Jenda smirks.

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Gray Sitter's vote is recorded.'
Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the Brown Sitter.'

Danelle Sedai says 'It does seem she is ready.'

Danelle Sedai says 'The Brown Ajah stands for raising this child.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Brown Sitter's vote is recorded.'
Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall recognizes the White Sitter.'

Neladin nods, as she returns her focus from the door to the vote at hand.

Plyva says 'The White Ajah stands for the raising this Child'

Lelaine Akashi says 'The White Sitter's vote is recorded.'

Lelaine Akashi says 'This vote is concluded.'

Jenda smiles happily.

Lelaine Akashi says 'The Hall has voted to raise Accepted Eliora to the Shawl.'

Orenda smiles happily.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin stands up and takes a formal tone.

Neladin smiles widely, her cheeks dimpling.

Nea grins showing her dimples.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'For every new Sister raised, the Tower grows in strength.'

Plyva blinks her eyes innocently.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'For every new Sister raised, our heritage lives on.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'For every new Sister raised, the Shadow weakens.'

Eliora smiles abut, she cant help it.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin surveys the Hall, taking in everyone present with a proud gaze.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'As I look upon you, my Daughters, I see the strength, dedication and pride in your'
Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'heritage that has been the foundation of the Tower for three thousand years.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'On this day, Accepted Eliora has been deemed worthy to join the Sisterhood.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Rise, Eliora. Rise and face the Hall.'

Nea looks at Eliora.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin holds the Oath Rod high, its smooth white surface glistening softly in the light.

Eliora stands up to face the hall.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'The Oath Rod is what makes us Aes Sedai, the very soul of the Tower.''

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'It binds us together, as it binds us to the Three Oaths.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Eliora, hold the Rod and I will guide you through the Oaths.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin gives the Oath Rod to Eliora.
Eliora holds her hands out at mother.

Eliora grabs the Oath Rod.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Repeat after me:'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Under the Light, I vow to speak no word that is not true.'

Nea bows her head respectfully as the oaths are recited.

**Keeping this in for the nostalgia** f
Females
---------
Nettle of Tarabon
Pegex of Illian
Marie Du Lis [Winged Guard]
Kynara of Cairhien
Islai Damesisra WANTED
Caitlyn the Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Evangaline Ducaust, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Gem Aes Sedai
Tish O'Reily-Deveron
Moriana Eraelis WANTED
Iresa al'Silvris, Journey Accepted [White Tower]
Lady Aira the Lieutenant [Child of Light]
Lady Orenda the Honored Sister [Red Ajah]
Plyva Sedai the Elder Sister [White Ajah Sitter]
Neladin el'Dieb, Sedai to Flarn
Xephria the Fledgling Novice [White Tower]
Tahla is the Bloody Squire to an Egotistical Lord
Jenda Sharaad
1 Ryalth Alyiakal
Melina the Wearied Novice [White Tower]

Eliora says 'Under the Light, I vow to speak no word that is not true.'

Eliora gasps sharply as the Rod binds her to the first Oath.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin looks directly at Eliora, studying her face.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Under the Light, I vow to make no weapon for one man to kill another.'

Plyva grins at you.

Jenda grins at Plyva.

Eliora says 'Under the Light, I vow to make no weapon for one man to kill another.'

Eliora gasps sharply as the Rod binds her to the second Oath.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin gazes at Eliora intently.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.'

Gem watches calmly as the Oaths are taken.

Eliora breathes through her nose.....

Eliora says 'Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.'

Eliora gasps sharply as the Rod binds her to the third and final Oath.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin looks at Eliora, her features softening.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Return the Rod to me.'

Eliora stops using the Oath Rod.

Eliora gives the Oath Rod to Cadsuane Melaidhrin.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Every Sister we raise to us is a benefit.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Every Sister we send forth into the world is our investment in the Light.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'With pride, I pronounce you now Eliora Sedai of the White Tower.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin smiles happily.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'The Tower has grown in strength, our heritage lives on and the Shadow has weakened.'
Jenda smiles happily.

Lara smiles slightly.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'I welcome you, Eliora Sedai.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'It is now up to you to petition an Ajah.'

Eliora smiles happily.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'If and how they accept you is up to them. I wish you the best of luck, Daughter.'

Lara says 'Congratulations.'

Jenda shouts 'The Light rejoices this day, and Shines on the White Tower and the World at once as we welcome home Eliora Aes Sedai, True Servant of All.'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'It is done, the ceremony is ended.'

Lelaine Akashi bangs a carved wooden staff topped with a gold flame on the ground three times.

Lelaine Akashi speaks in a loud voice 'The Amyrlin Seat!'

Cadsuane Melaidhrin stands in a swift flowing manner.
Neladin hugs Eliora.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin says 'Ladies, I bid you good day.'

Jenda hugs Eliora.

Neladin curtseys before Cadsuane Melaidhrin.

Jenda curtseys before Cadsuane.

Cadsuane Melaidhrin leaves briskly out a private door followed by the Keeper.

Lara flashes a sardonic smile. eliora

Lara beams a smile at Eliora.

Jenda says 'Thank you, sisters.'

Lara grins evilly.

Nea says 'Anytime Jenda.'

Lara says 'Not yet!'

Gem says 'Not yet.'

Plyva looks a bit uncomfortable and hugs Eliora stiffly, 'Welcome home Sister'

Jenda says 'Will you and Neladin Sedai follow me?'

Eliora nods in agreement.

Jenda laughs softly.

Neladin starts following Jenda.

Lara says 'I have business to tend to'

Lara says 'Can we open the door?'
Eliora says 'i got confused abot now.....'

Gem's eyes sparkle.

Neladin says 'Not yet.'

Jenda winks suggestively at Lara.

Lara tries to open the Doors, but can't.

Gem says 'Alyssa, open the session.'

Alyssa the scribe says 'As you command, Gem Sedai.'
Jenda says 'alyssa open the session'

Eliora looks stiff.

Alyssa the scribe unlocks the Doors.
Alyssa the scribe opens the Doors.

Lara says 'Thanks!'

Lara waves.

Eliora says 'ah, this is tight.....'

Jenda waves.
Nea says 'Tomia needs to have a note in her records for knocking on the doors'

Lara leaves north.

Nea frowns.

Nea says 'Silly child.'

Jenda says 'Absolutely.. one of you take care of her, please?'

Neladin says 'You are an Aes Sedai, but do not officially have an Ajah yet.'

Gem says 'Welcome home, Sister.'

Jenda beckons Eliora to follow you.

Gem winks suggestively at you.

Nea says 'I'll see to it, she rented before I could give her a earful'

Eliora smiles happily.

Gem winks at Eliora.

Jenda wears a sly grin.
Neladin nods.

Plyva says 'galina thank you for attending the Hall'

Eliora says 'thank you, aes sedai.'

Jenda nods in agreement.

Galina Casban says 'It was nothing.'

Galina Casban leaves north.
Galina Casban has arrived from the north.

Jenda says 'Thank you, Plyva.'

Jenda waves.

Plyva glares at Galina Casban.
Jenda beckons Eliora to follow you.

Javier tells Jenda 'what ajah she choose'

group eliora

Eliora: They must follow you to enter your group.

rep yellow!
Jenda reply to Javier 'yellow!'
Nea leaves north.

Jenda says 'Eliora, follow me.'

Log parsed in 1.082 seconds.
460 logs parsed since June 24, 2007