Report i did for the White Ajah as Accepted

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Alison

Report i did for the White Ajah as Accepted

Post by Alison » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:25 am

When i was young, i was tasked with finding information. As i go through my reports from the past, i came upon this gem of information for those that would like to know.

Alison Sedai,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report on the 4 specimens of undead,

by Accepted Alison San

To the White Ajah,

The task was to find 4 different types of undead creatures as well as a container to transport said
items in it just in case there is a possibility of contamination.

Before i started out on my journey, i sought to do some research and enlist outside help as far as
some of the creatures are harder to kill alone. In my preliminary research i have uncovered a list of
creatures that others have spotted over the years.
The following list is unsubstantiated and are from scrolls found in the Tower library. I used some of the information to uncover my 4 samples.

An undead servant, a wailing corpse, a skeletal horse (this i can confirm exists as i have personally
once mistravelled to the isle of jafar and killed one of these creatures- At the time it was not able to be ridden- i was looking for a mount at the time. They appeared as if a skeleton, but wasnt a skeleton. Half in this world and half out.), a wretch , a chief of wretches, a shadow beast, a zombie,
a skeletal warrior( this is purely speculation on the authors part. There is no verifiable truth at this time to confirm or deny this creature). A skeletal wolf, and undead defender (this creature is near the king of illusions - east of cachin. Few years ago i did a task for green ajah that made me pass through this kings area and got attacked by these creatures.) An undead slave and Najdeer the highpriest.

I can confirm that the priest is surrounded by hooded creatures and himself almost half dead half alive. For the purpose of my specimen collection i choose not to go attack him as the lands where he is situated, near Orchard in the blight, was being occupied by spawn at the time of my specimen gathering.

The oilskin bag was inside the skeletal corpse on the coastal road sout h west of Tear. It appears
as if the corpse shares commonalities with the other skeletal undead creatures i have dispatched and
report on in this report.

For my specimen gathering I choose to enlised the help of Lord Alric, Lord Adael, Kenseii and later Lord Bofin. We dispatched the first specimen is like shadow beast. He was in a room in the caralain grass area and we dispatched it efficiently and the manlike apparition with him. The creature was half in this world and out of this world, filled with rage. Its body covered with hair and claws on its feet as weapons. The eyes where black and the fangs where foaming. This could be due to it having a
disease or something. The old tomb it was in was similar to the caves of the other specimens, which
indicate that these creatures can possibly originate or stay in areas damp.
There was a stone sarcophagus with a candle on it that we used to kill the Shadow knight. The dark spirit lord and the Shadow knight both appears to be utilising tools of the dark. Dark spirit lord
uses rats and shadow knight used shadows to attack us.

Second and Third specimens was found down the road near the Oilstone rooms. South of Kintara inside a cave. I did not go in the front cave entrence as previous reports of attacks on persons inside this cave system has surfaced over the years. I used the back entrence and encountered quite a few
wraiths. These things where undead as well as oblivous to the world
Interesting to note was the damp area, like the shadow beasts' lair. As well as wretches had weapons that they attacked me with whips and looked like humans, but with pale skin and skeletal frame.
They did have lanky hair in tangles. When i killed one, it did not get assisted by the others that
where around. i counted 10 plus 2 more with the chief in the area. After dispatching it, i killed their chief.

I also found a thief lurking in the cave area. He was guarding the door to the chiefs room.

The Chief fatter and looked like he ate the other wretches food. He had gear of 2 handed broadsword, helm,oiled coat, gauntlets and boots on. It appears that this creature has aquired
gear from somewhere and i dont know how.
The large cavern was dark when i removed my light and light ball. I didnt find anything standing out
about the area, just that the greenwall that enclosed his room, was closed.

Specimen 4 was the wolves west and north of Whitebridge next to a river. They did not appear out of the grave like the ones south east of emonds field. I found them wandering around dazed and confused
And it took 10 blind weaves to attempt to blind them, when they where 2 in one area. I stopped attempting to weave them and just came back a while later. One was alone and i dispatched him.
i also found a thief lurking in the cave area.

The 2,3 and 4 specimens i dispatched alone. None of the areas, or creatures i investigated showed
signs of it being a sickness. It appears as if they where alive, then now half dead. Further
investigation and observation of their actions could reveal truth of their origins to us.

I placed the specimens in the White ajah rooms after showing the contents to Firimei sedai at the
crier.

Thank you for this task. It is completed. If further specimens are required i can find a group to
go kill najdeer as well as hunt down the rumors of those on my list at the top of this report.

Accepted Alison.

Nevirha

Re: Report i did for the White Ajah as Accepted

Post by Nevirha » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:30 pm

Were you previously awarded for this task?