Awards for WT related Roleplay Logs and Stories

A forum to leave your non-sensitive roleplay logs, stories and other roleplay contributions that deal with Tar Valon affairs.
Elysia

Awards for WT related Roleplay Logs and Stories

Post by Elysia » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:42 pm

Roleplay Logs:
1-4 qps, depending on length and quality. Think: a short rp log vs a long log from a festival/ something with many participants or a very long awesome log.

Potential +1 qps: editing a long log, like a festival log etc.

Rewards for roleplay stories:
1-4 qps, depending on length and quality.

Potential +1 qp: if part of a series.

Aloisa

Re: Awards for WT related Roleplay Logs and Stories

Post by Aloisa » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:49 pm

I would love to have this pinned if possible!

Reyne

Post by Reyne » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:58 pm

Would also like it pinned if possible :)

I notice that in the 'Purpose of this Forum' thread you mentioned these QP rewards are supposed to be using the same bonus QP system from the Roleplay forum - do these still count as RPQPs and if so, is there some specific way to award those to make sure they are counted as part of the RP ranking stuff?

Callesa

Post by Callesa » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Oh, I've just awarded a bunch without following the template, and so has Nevirha. Could we have this pinned, please? But I think the awards are of the right amount, and will do everything by the template from now on. It would also help if the log posters followed the template (and please,no more typoes in the names of participants :-D)

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:15 pm

From the Command List (really, I update stuff and people still ask! Can't win!):

SILVER-HAIRED AES SEDAI (Ajah chambers):
say instruct me please OR help commands

A silver-haired Aes Sedai says 'To award live qps: say liveaward NAME # qps for REASON.'
A silver-haired Aes Sedai says 'To award offline qps: say offlineaward NAME # qps for REASON. NAME can later say receive to receive them.'
A silver-haired Aes Sedai says 'To award offline rpqps that will count towards Roleplay Ranks: say offlineaward NAME # rpqps for REASON. Name can later say receive to receive them.'
A silver-haired Aes Sedai says 'To dock qps: say dock NAME # qps for REASON.'

You may use this to award initiates and Aes Sedai, just -please- state the reason for the awarding.

Aloisa

Post by Aloisa » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:12 pm

Just posting to highlight this as we have more people awarding. Here's the guide for awarding logs, thanks for doing it and keep it up!